• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Force_XXI

Oct 29, 2017
It's DIO early main antagonist from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, with his son Giorno, main protagonist in part 5, they never met and Giorno has no idea who DIO is,
also Giorno didnt look like that when he was a kid. That makes sense , right?

Spork4000

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I had a black panther avatar for years, but when people started hoping on the bandwagon leading to the movie I knew it was time for a change. Then I found out that Nintendo has an official comic where Kirby is a hard boiled private eye. I knew exactly what I needed to do then.

Scuffed

Oct 28, 2017
Butterbean. I used to watch his fights with my Dad when I was little. My Dad died many years ago but I have a lot of great memories of us watching the fights. Butterbean always seemed like a really nice dude too despite his brutality in the ring. To my shock he eventually transitioned to MMA in the super HW category in Pride and even won a match with a Kimura! He's awesome.

SpinierBlakeD

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2018
Easy, Mass Effect is the greatest video game trilogy ever made. So I rep Commander Shepard

Deleted member 925

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The woman behind the scenes of some of the most genre-bending and innovative music production in the last decade. She also put out AOTY last year with her debut.

Scarlet Spider

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
Kaine Parker. Former villain and remnant of the 90s Clone Saga mess. Chatacter got redeemed in Grim Hunt, Spider Island and his own series. Peter's brother/clone who always tries to do the right thing.

Since I'm the only member on Era who loves Kaine, I gotta represent. Truly the best Spider character.

Deleted member 14887

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I forget that web comic it's from but when I saw it I was like that is how I feel all the time. Just super awkward & no way to hide it.

Oct 29, 2017
Florida
It's a woman wearing a bridal-style hijab taken from an image from a South Asian wedding magazine.

I have no real connection to the image (I'm not hijabi or even Muslim, for that matter) but I just thought it looked rather striking and beautiful, so I decided to make it my avatar.

Gila Moo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I was looking for a Splatoon avatar that I could use back when the first game came out on the WiiU and found this. Wish I could have gotten the artist's name because I've never been able to find it again since.

Deleted member 32561

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Current Ava:
DTAXJ8T.jpg

I think Sekiro is a cool game.
Emma is a cool character from Sekiro.
I also really like Stephanie Sheh as an actress. She voices Emma in the English dub.

So. Ya.

Madao

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Panama
a fusion between Rosalina and Giorno Giovanna.

i found this avatar like 5-6 years ago and really like it.

Tathanen

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Gibbous P Duffy wants to be president of the local tire maintenance union and he won't take no guff from nobody.

FRANKEINSTEIN

Oct 27, 2017
AZ
It's Frank "Madman" Einstein by Mike Allred. Just 1 of my favorite comic characters. I have a tattoo of his symbol. Then an era member (sorry, can't remember who) was adding the rainbow during gay pride week to avatars for people and I've kept it since.

Foltzie

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Me, breathing fire as I was entering a wrestling ring.

Last edited:

BanditoMac

Dec 13, 2017
Saint Young Men is a Japanese slice of life comedy manga series written and illustrated by Hikaru Nakamura. Its plot involves Jesus Christ and Gautama Buddha, who are living as roommates in an apartment in Tokyo