• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
lc5zsx.jpg

Not only is it indeed how math works, it's also how grammar works, though in fairness the latter is a prerequisite to understanding the accuracy of the former in this instance.

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
In honor of the best College Football Team to every win a National Championship. They would have beaten any team in college football history on that day and beat the "best defense" and "One of the best teams Alabama had ever had" according to many that spoke of how Bama would handle them in the Championship.

Heheh

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's the greatest musician of the 21st century being snapped out of existence or peoples' cultural consciousness since he doesn't release music anymore.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Vegeta is my favorite DB character, his character development shows there can be good writing and characterization in the show. Piccolo and Gohan's relationship as master and pupil (and brothers to a point I'd say) also shows this.

LosDaddie

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Longwood, FL
In honor of the best College Football Team to every win a National Championship. They would have beaten any team in college football history on that day and beat the "best defense" and "One of the best teams Alabama had ever had" according to many that spoke of how Bama would handle them in the Championship.

Heheh

First team ever to reach 15-0, if I'm not mistaken

Perzeval

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
It's a 192 by 192 pixels transparent image with a resolution of 96 pixels/inch in the PNG-24 file format.

Cilidra

A friend is worth more than a million Venezuelan$
Oct 25, 2017
Ottawa
This is one of my dogs that passed away at an old age.
Since I am a vet having one of my pets as my avatar seem appropriate.
While not obvious I did facial reconstruction on her following a mouth cancer. This was a couple month 'after 'picture. This is while I chose her picture since it reflected my profession as well.
Since I am a gentle soul, having a Golden Retriever was a good reflection of my personality.
Also , since I am in my mid-forties, I figured I figuratively am a old dog for this site.

So yeah, lots of reasons. That why I don't change it.

Grimmjow

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pale Doll from Bloodborne. Probably one of my favorite games this console gen.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It's a god damned Dark Knight, you were expecting something else?

Oh it's from Final Fantasy Tactics. My favorite Dark Knight design in the series.

Grahf

Oct 27, 2017
It's a close up of the Zohar from Xenogears.

e1b264f6cbb93be8887f70464209267d.jpg

I just love any symbolic that involves eyes.

J_ToSaveTheDay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Scott Lang as Ant-Man, donning an "FF" (Fantastic Four/Future Foundation) uniform for his short stint as leader of the team and school. It comes from the short "FF" series written by Matt Fraction with art by Mike Allred and it's still one of my personal favorite comic runs, despite its short total length.

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
Its me (I think there was a month where people were just changing their picture to their profile). I'm holding up stickers for 'No Kraken and Seattle Totems' for what the name of our new Hockey team should be.