• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Inuhanyou

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
81iZ%2B%2BmumVL._SL1500_.jpg

The face of the "Fate" franchise of anime, movies, games, visual novels and plenty other stuff.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
It's my dog, O'brien (cuz before him we had an orange tabby cat named Conan). Been using pics of him I change every year or two. He's a prick asshole and I hate and love him.
I was lazy so I googled "salamander" and just picked this image cause it looks like it's judging me.
I thought it was an axolotl.
Didn't used to have an avatar for a long time until I saw Jon Travolta's ridiculous beard. Someone in the thread switched them up and here we are.

Bonus: The Santa hat is just cherry on the cake.
Oh, that's a santa hat. I thought it was a spacesuit.

dean_rcg

Oct 27, 2017
It's a painting I saw that I really liked, unfortunately it had already been sold. Girl in military-ish shirt, in front of blazing crashed helicopter, with enigmatic look on her face.

hjort

Nov 9, 2017
My avatar is Gregg from the game Night in the Woods. In part because I can relate to him when it comes to his lingering self doubt, his love of cycling and his anarcho attitudes towards this and that, but mainly because I just find him really likeable in general. Unlike myself.

No lies detected.

Black_Stride

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Its just cat woman not in costume.

Liked the artwork and was sold on it as an avatar.

I usually put Wonder Woman avatars, and my tag is still some Wonder Woman shit on the other site.
Havent liked her comicbook artwork lately so im cheating on her....once a new artist takes over the book Ill probably be rocking wonder woman again.

Deleted member 1105

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's Geralt as a Noir detective.

I used to change my avatar all the time, even now I try some out but nothing ever sticks. I always return to old faithful.

Deraldin

Oct 25, 2017
Anyway, I like Zelda.
Oh yeah?! Well if you're such a big fan of Zelda, why is your avatar a picture of Link?!

Mine is Charon's Palm the antagonist kinda AI thing from Frozen Synapse. I had the blue code lady from the Uplink boxart on the old site, but I couldn't find a version of that in a large enough size after the move so I changed it up slightly.

Big Yoshi

Nov 25, 2018
https://www.patreon.com/posts/search-for-big-21801616

I read this above Patreon article by supper mario broth and thought it was fantastic, which is why my name/avatar are both Big Yoshi.

The B is for Boston Uprising an Overwatch League team.

EDIT: I'm pretty sure there are at least 3 people using Big Yoshi as an avatar, so I added the B to make it different than other peoples as well.

Rocky Road

Jun 1, 2018
Fitting in with an avatar chain based on a webcomic where Scooby Doo and other licensed western animation IPs are seen using stands and fighting each other with a 100% serious tone.

djinn

Nov 16, 2017
It's Kyoko from 20th Century Boys. She's just a little worried on finding out that a massive cult leader is brainwashing people, that's all.

Belladonna

Oct 30, 2017
Nameless from Persona series. The denizen of the Velvet Room who plays the Aria to the Soul. Here's the Persona 2 version because everyone has heard the P3 and onwards version.

Deleted member 46948

Account closed at user request
Banned
Aug 22, 2018
I'm a grumpy old cynical bastard who frequently considers himself to be the smartest person in the room, much like sir Humphrey Appleby.

Deleted member 10314

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Saw a pic I liked on reddit and I thought it would suit my username. Nothing too mind blowing unfortunately.

tommy7154

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I like Halloween a lot and this has been my only avatar, which I picked in October of 2017 I believe.

I'm going to change it to something Bernie Sanders soon because I like him as well.

Mar 14, 2019
someone said "dude, get yourself a avatar". This guy was on TV at that moment, so i took a picture of him.
Its Ulrich Deppendorf, a german reporter/correspondent.

Oct 25, 2017
Johnathan Ingram from the PC-98 version of Policenauts.

The PC-98 version had portraits for voiced character dialogue like Snatcher, but they were sadly removed in the PS1/Saturn versions.