• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Schlorgan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Salt Lake City, Utah
gizmodo.com

Jurassic World: Dominion Footage Will Play With F9 in IMAX Theaters

Jurassic World: Dominion isn't due out until June 2022, but the film will debut a five-minute preview attached to IMAX screenings of F9 that “includes a prologue to the film’s narrative and is set 65 million years ago."

Life has found a way and fans are going to get their first look at next year's Jurassic World: Dominion very soon. Universal Studios will debut a "special extended preview of the film" exclusive to IMAX theaters attached to the upcoming film F9, and it'll bring us to a time we've never seen in the Jurassic franchise: the actual time of the dinosaurs. And you can see the first image of it above.

Just what I've always wanted.

Auros01

Avenger
Nov 17, 2017
ehhh interesting but I wouldn't pay to see F9 in IMAX. I do want to see those 5 minutes of JW Dominion.

Wrexis

Nov 4, 2017
Five minutes of the original Roberta? That's a nice tribute. Due to her age and the timeline moving on it'll probably be the last we'll see of her in Jurassic movies.

nekkid

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'll see it how it was meant to be seen: via a potato-quality cam leaked to the internet.

ZeldaGalaxy94

The Fallen
Nov 6, 2017
Sweden
Seeing F9 just got better!

Wonder if Black Widow will do the same with Spider-Man No Way Home.

( Showing the first trailer of SMNWH with BW (in cinema only))

Would make the rumored stuff even more Epic to see first time

Or Sony do it with Peter Rabbit 2 instead which I hope they don't do

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
isn't the origin story they drilled into some amber and injected it into a frog?

OtisPepperoni

Dec 5, 2017
Ugh. This is going to be just as terrible as the first 2 JW movies, but I'm in because they're bringing back the OG Big Three. Big sucker, I am.

Bman94

Oct 28, 2017
I read this thread title so wrong. I thought it was saying that you need to hit F9 as in refresh a bunch of times to get lucky and see it.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Origin story of a trex: she was made in a lab. Next.

Im more interested in the lion roaring at the trex in the second film.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
lmao at showing the origin story of the t-rex

Is this what sequelmaking in Hollywood has been reduced to?