• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Xavi

Oct 27, 2017
Lightning for Smash
ETU84eCUUAAkKPS

Exit the Gungeon from Dodge Roll & Singlecore Games: Exit the Gungeon is a bullet-hell dungeon climber immediately following the events of Enter the Gungeon. Armed with an ever-changing weapon, an insatiable need to loot and the trusty dodge roll, each of our heroes must ascend and escape via their own unique route of increasingly perilous elevators. Exit the Gungeon launches on Nintendo Switch as a timed console exclusive later today!

Last edited:

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
I played it on Apple Arcade with the free trial and it was unplayable with the touch screen.
No doubt with a proper controller it's going to be much better!
I have 100+ hours of Enter the Gungeon and finished it with all characters, so yeah I'll have to get it to know the rest of the story.

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
I promised myself to buy whatever shadow drop this Indie World brings. But I wasn't expecting a bullet hell. That's not my thing. Still buying this, I need games.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
I legit screamed "WOAHHH" when they said later today. As a Enter the Gungeon fan, that's the perfect title for the next few days to jump straight in, have fun, talk with communities about the unique experiences and unlocks you had because of the rogue like element.

Perfect.

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
Having it up for pre-order on PC and making us wait until June seems cruel.

xyla

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Looks cool but also impossibly busy. I don't think this is for me even if I liked Gungeon quite a bit.

Deleted member 31923

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Wow. I just beat Enter the Gungeon after sinking a lot of hours into it. Just when I get out, they pull me back in...

ThisOne

Oct 27, 2017
It's weird to me that there's so little talk of this game here. Would have thought there'd be a pretty active OT.

Maximo

Oct 25, 2017
Game seems to be getting harsh reviews on Steam with a 6/10 overall not looking good especially when I love Enter The Gungeon.