• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

oledome

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not into these sorts of things personally, I like ice cream but don't get any funny ideas just give me some ice cream and less diabetes

SABO.

Nov 6, 2017
Yea hate these over the top desserts. Unless it's the only thing you plan on eating all day, they break all reason and logic.

I'm a man who likes my desserts simple. An ice cream cone with 2 scoops max is all I need.

Liquidsnake

Oct 27, 2017
Like this:

iPGdl8.gif

BothWeirdAmethystinepython-max-1mb.gif

thetrin

Oct 26, 2017
Atlanta, GA
Buca di Beppo (Italian chain that does mostly family style dishes) has this huge brownie sundae that you usually get for free with a coupon from your birthday if you subscribe to their email spam.

home-Free-Dessert-sm.jpg

I tried to eat the whole thing myself once. I might have been successful, had I not also had an eggplant parm lunch immediately prior to that. Not wanting to waste anything, I asked for a box in which to take the brownie bites I failed to finish home. Did manage to finish one another time when I took my mother to lunch and we split the sundae. (Incidentally, after we finished it she lamented that she had not taken a photo of it to send to her friends.)
To be fair, Buca di Beppo serves food family style. I'm pretty sure you're supposed to share that with your whole table.