• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Camells

The Forgotten One
Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Aug 26, 2018
Maybe this is thread wining but I think these kind of threads don't really help.

Every time a dev says something positive or negative about the other, we will start seeing threads.

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Obviously one console is more powerful to the others, and the gap between the two can be appreciated in different ways by developers. Some may find it small or insignificant, some may finding it big.

y'all really need to stop fueling this nonsense thread war and just wait for games/demos to make the talking.

Remark

Oct 27, 2017
Bro ERA mods gonna have to put in work the next year man these threads about to get more and more crazy.

Pat002

Banned
Dec 4, 2019
First time we've seen someone saying that. Hell, I've seen only devs saying they're closer than any generation before.

Also, why the fuck is he commenting under a Timdog post?

Wintermute

Oct 27, 2017
can we just keep this all in one thread? multiple threads re X is Better than Y is kinda tiresome.

Quad Lasers

Oct 26, 2017
Man what self respecting person elects to waste their time responding to a Tim "secret sauce" dog tweet.

Do better, ya'll.

Gemüsepizza

Oct 26, 2017
People that are interacting with/following TimDog aren't exactly the people I would get my info from, but hey.

Sub Boss

Banned
Nov 14, 2017
Its quite obvious Series X is superior but PS5 still gonna have best first party support

Clive

Oct 25, 2017
Timdog and second hand information from someone who worked on Killzone 2 and F1 over a decade ago. Surely this is worth a topic.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Can someone please explain to me why they care so much? Why? Are you a major shareholder in these companies?
Stand to lose/gain financially?

Goodness this is turning this forum impossible to enjoy.
Just don't go in those threads. Or only read the OP. Those next gen threads are dumpster fire. You can still be informed.

nelsonroyale

Oct 28, 2017
Given the difference in specs...I would like to know what they consider staggering, because it doesn't say much with clarification. There is a smaller difference in specs with regards to previous gens.

TooBusyLookinGud

Graphics Engineer
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
California
I'm not sure about staggering, but MS has the clear advantage this gen. I don't know why people are arguing this fact and trying to twist it in their platforms favor. There is nothing to debate, just move on and enjoy your systems because both are going to be great.

Deleted member 61469

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 17, 2019
He says he talked to actual developers. I don't see how reacting to timdog has any bearing on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.