• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Bluegod had it won until he started taunting dude after the rounds and that ringout, then it just got him. Sometimes it ain't good to stunt until it's over.

giphy.gif

ReginaldXIV

It's Pronounced "Aerith"
Nov 4, 2017
Minnesota
Yuttoto's positioning changes in the last 2 sets was the game changer. He was always just outside of all of Blue's attacks.

Handicapped Duck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
May 20, 2018
Ponds
Congratulations to Yuttoto! Seemed to have downloaded Blue God by the first win of set 2. Overall this top 8 has been insane for Soul Calibur, just upsets, ring outs, and pixel health wins all around.

Sanox

Oct 25, 2017
I mean I guess it makes sense to have it on Sunday together with Tekken stuff but still weird.. like the people who really cared about SC were here now

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Sony leaked it today anyway, bizarre that there's no trailer though. Sunday's gonna be loaded with announcements. Although if they're saving Cass for Sunday, makes me worry that Tekken isn't going to have anything

EBBMTZIU0AAkiPm

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
If there are SC announcements, it should be before or during tekken where all eyes are on the main stage

but harada and murray also said there would be no tekken announcements this year so i'm a bit bummed

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Finals tomorrow and potential announcements

UNIST (10am PST), probably a UNICLR trailer, character reveal
Dragonball Fighterz (1pm PST) Janemba trailer probably
SamSho (4pm PST) probably no SamSho announcement since Rimiruru has a trailer already, maybe KoF?
Mortal Kombat (8pm PST) Nightwolf trailer came out this week and they announced the Kombat Pack trailer for the 21st, expecting nothing

Time to sleep! Day 1 was awesome, can't wait for tomorrow

Deltadan

Oct 25, 2017
I wish twitch would hurry up and come out with some sort of official multitwich viewer for their app so I can watch on my PS4 and not have to go through the trouble of hooking up my PC to the TV.

XaviConcept

Art Director for Videogames
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Ive gotten to see a few ERA people already but if you're around and have time to stop by the Artists Alley, Id be happy to see you :)

colinp

Oct 27, 2017
Is it possible to rewatch stuff from the Evo streams? Maybe only through the website and not the app...?