• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 28, 2017
Am I not good enough for you era?
Why don't you notice me?
I'm sorry I can't be Fat4all.
giphy.gif

I NEED those alerts man.
It feels SO good when I see that little 1 next to the bell, or god forbid, a 2.

"It is the weight of a mans character that measures the impact if his change."

I know how you feel. I got banned recently.

Nobody noticed

:(
I noticed you.

robot

Oct 27, 2017
Maybe this is an extrovert thing. Seeing an alert just freaks me out, even though it's almost always neutral or good.

ItIsOkBro

Happy New Year!!
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
post more hot takes

exhibit a:

honestly, Spider-Man 3 was better than Homecoming

Punished Goku

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hmmm I believe I've ventured onto the weird side of era, and I quite like it!

Accept me you lonely people, for I too am one of you!
tumblr_ms047wgETz1szb20qo1_400.gif

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
Hey I mean I get alot of alerts from followed threads but yeah it's sad when you try to engage in a discussion and quote someone only to never get a response :(

uzipukki

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm so dead inside that not even maggots want me anymore. I never get notifications :(

Deleted member 3465

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Space
I actually really dislike seeing it, I always feel like it's someone trying to start an argument with me which I hate. >_< It almost always ends up being positive anyway, but still!

Siggy-P

Avenger
Mar 18, 2018
When I post something I feel is good and get no response I die inside.

Then I post something half-controversial and get like 20 replies and think "oh no..."

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Free me its like "I wish I could just turn notification off for this post because its like talking to a brick wall and I just cant"

Eugene's Axe

Jan 17, 2019
Interesting, for me it's the other way around. I'm always afraid of alerts that they're gonna be someone yelling at me about something I posted.
I learned this the hard way. At first I was like "cool someone agrees with that harmless comment I left". But no, turns out people here use to get worked out for the petties of things. So no alerts is a good thing to me now.