• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 48434

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 8, 2018
Sydney
Am I not good enough for you era?
Why don't you notice me?
I'm sorry I can't be Fat4all.
giphy.gif

I NEED those alerts man.
It feels SO good when I see that little 1 next to the bell, or god forbid, a 2.

Deleted member 8861

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
just sign up for auto-watching every thread you post in and wake up to 10, 20, sometimes 30 notifications in a day.

that said it doesn't make the dopamine hit really go away. now I scour those notifications looking for a "X quoted your post in"

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
With the way most of my threads and discussions go, when I see three or more notifications waiting I'm usually like "ugh, what stupid shit did I type when I was drunk this time".

Cenauru

Dragon Girl Supremacy
Oct 25, 2017
Why don't you notice me?
giphy.gif

I NEED those alerts man.
I never seem to remember what I last posted, so I nearly get a heart attack anytime I see multiple alerts after checking in after several hours, wondering what bullshit did I get myself into this time.

OP
OP

Deleted member 48434

Banned
Oct 8, 2018
Sydney
I got you covered, don't spend it all at one time
Please don't apologize for this.
Here you go, free alert from me.
I never seem to remember what I last posted, so I nearly get a heart attack anytime I see multiple alerts after checking in after several hours.
giphy.gif

Jon Carter

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Why don't you notice me?
giphy.gif

I NEED those alerts man.

I actually kinda dread seeing a number larger than one because I go like, "Oh, shit, am I getting dogpiled for something I said?" But when I haven't said anything even remotely controversial in a while, yeah, seeing the alert feels good.

Westbahnhof

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austria
Other way around for me. When I get an alert, I'm always like "Oh shit someone probably hated what I said and is calling me out"

Apr 17, 2019
Viridia
I'm not falling for your trick to give you alerts OP
Besides...alert free is the life. It keeps the small animal living inside my brain to sleep contently without the ever present anxiety of "Oh shit, what did I do this time?!"

Skade

Oct 28, 2017
Watch threads with lots of activities, you'll get alerts all the time wether or not you post anything.

Skade

Oct 28, 2017
Well, then, you could try to do bad troll posts. You'll get notified a ton for a short time and then, when you'll get banned, the temptation will be gone.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
On a side note, I mentioned in a thread that there needs to be a way to get in touch with mods/admins after a ban, because I was kicked off for a week for a shitpost that was completely taken out of context (quoting a copypasta != agreeing with it). I was told I need to use the Contact Us button below.

So when I got banned for another shitpost that was taken out of context by somebody, I used the Contact Us button to get an answer. I didn't. I refreshed the page tons of times but the alert never arrived. My ban has since lapsed and my message still goes ignored.

:(

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
On a side note, I mentioned in a thread that there needs to be a way to get in touch with mods/admins after a ban, because I was kicked off for a week for a shitpost that was completely taken out of context (quoting a copypasta != agreeing with it). I was told I need to use the Contact Us button below.

So when I got banned for another shitpost that was taken out of context by somebody, I used the Contact Us button to get an answer. I didn't. I refreshed the page tons of times but the alert never arrived. My ban has since lapsed and my message still goes ignored.

:(
dont get banned

Neece

Oct 27, 2017
I remember once I woke up to like ten alerts and nearly had a panick attack. I was like wtf did I post last night?