• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Favorite Aqua Teen Cast Member?

• Frylock

Votes: 21 6.4%
  • Master Shake

Votes: 89 27.1%
  • Meatwad

Votes: 29 8.8%
  • Carl

Votes: 121 36.8%
  • Dr Weird

Votes: 10 3.0%
  • Mooninites

Votes: 36 10.9%
  • Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past From The Future

Votes: 23 7.0%

• Total voters

Cream Stout

Oct 28, 2017
leprechaun episode, carl coming back to see his house gone. the delivery of the "oooooh good" was just too fucking good

also dr weird "my ass has finally decided to eat my hand! it hungers.. for more!"

Spring-Loaded

Oct 27, 2017
I've never watched this show, but it's this for me

3kpqeg.jpg

crienne

Oct 25, 2017
I'm so glad the majority of people agree about the greatness that is Carl.

One of my favorite quotes is a Carl one from the very first episode. It's so basic, but sets up a wonderful bit: "I work outta the home."

Mirk

Oct 25, 2017
I hate to admit I quote this show way to much. Very rarely a co-worker or friend will catch on.

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
"It's not different at all, is it Steve?!"

I would use this line on my friend Steve whenever the opportunity would present itself.

Xythantiops

Oct 27, 2017
Since "Dracula called" has already been mentioned...

"I guess my eyes rolled back in my head once it reached the height of demonification."

Oct 27, 2017
I JUST finished a series re-watch, one of my all-time favourite shows and Shake is like a top 5 GOAT character for me personally.

But one of the funniest, simple jokes in the show is the I AM A POD episode where the pod knocks on the door, says "What's up" and Shake replies "The Sky," and slams the door in his face and walks off chuckling at his own joke.

Fucking slays me every time.

And the Freedom Cobra episode where he's talking about women "Nahh, it's the thrill of the hunt for me. Hell, that's half the orgasm". His arrogance and ignorance on full display is comedic gold.

devenger

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
My sister is friends with Master Shake. He signed my ATHF t-shirt "You rock Mooninite style! Figure that out, scientist!"

Menome

Oct 25, 2017
The best line is when Frylock gets woken up in the middle of the night by a phone call:

Frylock: "Who is this? Do you know what time it is!?"

Drunk Meatwad:".....................................do you?"

Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017
My favorite character is Carl, but my favorite lines are the above "Behold, CORN!" series and:

Meatwad: Now listen, I don't want to do anything illegal here, but I would kill someone, in front of his own mama, to get a ten-speed. And if anyone testified against me? I'll gouge their eyes out.

caff!!!

Oct 29, 2017
Carl is the perfect foil to the main cast's everything. Sadly, some of the episodes had ow the edge jokes

Jonathan Lanza

"I've made a Gigantic mistake"
Feb 8, 2019
How could I forget

"I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this; I wrap my rascal two times because I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing supermodels."

swirlyglasses

Jan 11, 2018
"When traveling at a subsonic speed during the last one hour of hyper sleep, which vector of the Romulan Nebula will suffer the wrath of the impenetrable quickening? And, for extra points, how many wraths to the nearest molton?"

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
GENTLEMEN

BEHOLD

I

HAVE LOST WEIGHT!

"Heyhey, looking good!"

YEAH

THAT'S UHH, ALL SUGARS, GONE

MANUALLY!!!

WITH THIS!

EsteemedUnfortunateBalloonfish-size_restricted.gif

A-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

"ok, uh, i think im gonna go to lunch"

I NEED TO LOSE TWENTY MORE POUNDS

OR I'LL NEVER BE PRETTY!!!

B00T

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm just sayin' that if you continue rippin' off my idea, my unique graphics, someone's face is gonna get ripped off. And that ain't a threat, that's a Carl guarantee

Lys Skygge

Oct 25, 2017
Arizona
I just finished a re-watch of this in HBO. So good.

Too bad it was cancelled 😢

Edit: One of my favorite episodes is when Shake finds out "he has a son"

Shake: come here....why do you disappoint me?

Last edited:

Strat

Apr 8, 2018
Probably one of my favourite shows of all-time. Absolutely hit me at the right time as a teenager and increased my love of the WAY things are said way more than what's actually being said, which this show is the absolute king of.

My favourite quote is the one that gets the most play and has become increasingly relevant to me as I've gotten older.

tumblr_n7sntiTit51qz59n2o1_500.jpg

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Damn man, sooo many quotes. My best friend and I to this day still bust them out when we're hanging out together.

The pilot episode alone has like 3 amazing ones.

Shake - "Because that is the style from LA... and that is where my manager lives, and my agent."
Shake - "Ugggh, that's gonna take like a THOUSAND hours!" while rolling on the floor
Shake - "Indigo... is across the street. I'm gonna see if they can squeeze me in for a perm."

Meatwad - "Pizza time pizza time pizza time!" I almost always say this when the pizza person arrives at my door.

Shake - "Well mostly I was dealing with the maid who answers the phone at his house... But I have told Consuela several times... he's getting a Post-It on the fridge, I do know that"

Not too mention all the others listed above. Carl's, "It doesn't matter, none of this matters" is used constantly among my friends.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
THESE ARE TRAVEL SIZED BABY YOU POP 'EM ON AND YOU GO.

Probably one of my favourite shows of all-time. Absolutely hit me at the right time as a teenager and increased my love of the WAY things are said way more than what's actually being said, which this show is the absolute king of.

My favourite quote is the one that gets the most play and has become increasingly relevant to me as I've gotten older.

tumblr_n7sntiTit51qz59n2o1_500.jpg

I sometimes speak in Shake quotes and this is definitely a classic. Like I'll get annoyed and say "I am 37 or 38 years old and I do not need this." Nobody knows why I say it except my brother who used to watch the show with me.

xaosslug

Oct 27, 2017
the ghost of christmas past from the future, to this day, is some of the most hilariously stupid content.