• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
Still possible to make something that looks like this?

CtZcDL.jpg
nothing.gif

ZeroMaverick

Mar 5, 2018
Hope I get a code. I had trouble sleeping last night, so my day is all screwed up. It would be nice to cozy up and sculpt some things with it being so dreary outside.

Exodus 1831

Oct 25, 2018
This might be a dumb question since I haven't kept up with this game until recently, but can you sculpt with the duelshock 4 controller or do you have to sculpt with the PS Move Controllers?

Oct 25, 2017
Underground
Friend got into the beta, I went too their place to try it and messed around with the music creation. Maaaaaan, I'm so bummed I forgot to sign up for the beta. All I want to do is keep playing with those music tools and play/view others' creations. There's some really impressive stuff on their in such a short amount of time.

LifeLine

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wanna see some top 5 lists. What's everyone's favorite games so far?

My number 1 is definitely VISCERAL. Scariest game yet.

tyfon

Nov 2, 2017
Norway
The move controllers take some getting used to but selecting "invert axis" did wonders for me although I wish I could select what axis to invert.
Now I can actually move around with some proficiency and place objects etc without swearing :)

FireCloud

Dec 26, 2017
They just started sending the US codes....it seemed when they sent out the EU codes it took a while before all of them went out (for those that actually did). Good luck!

Phaenos

Oct 27, 2017
No code here either. I'm amazed because I know all of my information was valid - disappointment continues...

tyfon

Nov 2, 2017
Norway
Remember to tutorial guys and girls.
Also, if you are using the moves watch this despite the bad audio in the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.