• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

turbobutts

Oct 25, 2017
In an effort to shrink reseter's carbon footprint, I've made this official everything OT official for all discussion for all matters. We're creating too many threads and filling up to many servers which are releasing carbon into the air. So by cutting down on threads, I believe we can cut down this sites carboon foot print.

This thread is for all discussion – from PS5 rumors to Bernie Sanders handshake controversys.

I have permission from Toby Plays to make this thread.

Anyone want to make a banner? thanks

so what Do you guys wanna talk about first

May 9, 2018
...is this an inverse joke of Everything on Steam?

In the event that you are serious, no, putting everything in one thread is irrelevant on computer/database utilization; if anything, putting everything into one thread is worse on performance.

Box

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lancashire
Cool. This post is my OT then. Can't wait to add stuff when I become interesting...

E: Post 5 is mine.

Confucius said: "To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect Virtue; these five are gravity, generosity of soul, sincerity, earnestness, and kindness."

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
i have had two poops at work today, i'm very upset that we don't have ps5 news, i'm going to have wendys for lunch, anime sucks, your favorite album is bad unless it's my favorite album, you smell, toenails are weird, check out this picture of this cat, i almost got into an accident today |ot|, joe biden says a bad thing, headphone era what's some good headphones under $30, new kicks |ot2|, beans, breath of the wild wasn't that good, lttp: super mario odyssey, blue jeans era where you at, police chase era florida man steals van, konami sucks, i just put hot sauce in coffee and it sucked, LA era: how about that traffic, top 5 cities to live in according to this one magazine, which harry potter character are you, you have one new notification, era i got laid today, dmc2 was the best one, nintendo direct i'm freaking the fuck out speculation thread.

Pizza Dog

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
If multivitamins have your daily allotment of all the vitamins in them in then why do they make just vitamin C or whatever tablets? Shouldn't everyone just have the multivitamins?

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If multivitamins have your daily allotment of all the vitamins in them in then why do they make just vitamin C or whatever tablets? Shouldn't everyone just have the multivitamins?

Most people are getting their daily needs for most vitamins, you don't want to take too much of certain vitamins that you don't need.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
hello fellow internet dwellers, would you like to talk about politics, or Star Wars, or perhaps Twisted Metal: Small Brawl for the Sony PlayStation

Oct 25, 2017
Gordita Beach
image0.jpg

lobdale

Oct 25, 2017
i have had two poops at work today, i'm very upset that we don't have ps5 news, i'm going to have wendys for lunch, anime sucks, your favorite album is bad unless it's my favorite album, you smell, toenails are weird, check out this picture of this cat, i almost got into an accident today |ot|, joe biden says a bad thing, headphone era what's some good headphones under $30, new kicks |ot2|, beans, breath of the wild wasn't that good, lttp: super mario odyssey, blue jeans era where you at, police chase era florida man steals van, konami sucks, i just put hot sauce in coffee and it sucked, LA era: how about that traffic, top 5 cities to live in according to this one magazine, which harry potter character are you, you have one new notification, era i got laid today, dmc2 was the best one, nintendo direct i'm freaking the fuck out speculation thread.
We need to talk about this post
Does anyone else think we need to talk about this post?
Era isn't talking about this post, and that's not okay

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
i would like to talk about none of those things and also you smell
how would you feel about talking about a combination of those things? I think Twisted Metal: Small Brawl for the Sony Playstation has a lot to say about our current political climate
from the spider asshole located on your wrist. it's the only way to shoot webs, do not listen to any heretics

spootime

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
escape from tarkov is the best multiplayer game I have played in the past few years.

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
So in the ending of Lost,
it wasn't a case of "everyone was dead the whole time." Only the events of the "flash sideways" were part of the afterlife/limbo revealed in the finale. In the context of the story, the events on the island all still happened.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
This is now the Everything OT.

I never quite understood what I was doing in Everything, but I did enjoy the narration.

Status
Not open for further replies.