• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

_Aaron_

Oct 29, 2017
giphy.gif

Oct 27, 2017
Got me for a second, then again I remember way back when Origin screwed up their pricing that one time and you could get just about anything for free, so I was wondering if this was just a pricing goof by Valve.

Quad Lasers

Oct 26, 2017
It's funny cause I immediately knew what game OP was talking about. It didn't even register to me that he was making a joke thread.

Sky87

Oct 27, 2017
Steam is completely dead for me, can't remember the last time it lasted this long. Is it a really good sale or something?

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not interested, everything was free on the Epic Game Store a month ago

Syntsui

Oct 25, 2017
One day everything will be super cheap due to a bug and people here will ignore because they will think it's about Everything.

Reinhard

Oct 27, 2017
With Steam being down right now I thought it might have been due to mistaken game pricing... But I never fell for it the previous times it was posted.

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
It was kind of funny the first time.

Kind of.

TheShampion

Oct 27, 2017
The Steam is Dead thread combined with this one made me think maybe Valve had gone off the deep end, but no, just a coincidence.

Ubik

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
People getting mad at the joke being old has now become the most entertaining thing about this joke. I love it. Can't wait for the Winter Sale thread.

Micro

Oct 28, 2017
Lol. See everyone again for Christmas!

I think this was free on EGS a bit ago, so it's in my infinite backlog now.