• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah yeah shooty shooty bang bang. But what about eating cod? Cod is a staple of many international cuisines. I personally don't like it. I don't eat fish in general.

But anyway. Anyone like cod? It's a big fish. Some can grow as big as two meters!

mclem

Oct 25, 2017
It's one of the default fish for fish and chips.

Edit:
Ed3qSGE.png

OP
OP
julia crawford

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
I actually was planning on going to Scotland earlier this year and finally try fish and chips for the first time.

Hoping i can do the trip sometime next year.

Jachaos

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty sure more people eat cod than play cod. Though I wonder about the amount of hours spent enjoying each everyday around the globe.

The Lord of Cereal

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Jan 9, 2020
A nice Cod in Puttanesca sauce is a great recipe that everyone in my family loves, so yeah I'll go with I eat cod even if only occasionally

Bessy67

Oct 29, 2017
It's ok, but if I'm eating fish I much prefer a lot of other options like tuna, swordfish, red snapper, mahi mahi or grouper

Issen

Nov 12, 2017
Hell yeah. Cod is a staple of Spanish cuisine and part of so many recipes that are iconic and delicious in equal measure.

I don't even play cod. Eating cod is clearly the better choice.

cowtools

Jul 20, 2020
Canada
In Newfoundland Canada Cod Cheeks and Tongue are local Delicacies and I've been fortune to enjoy them a number of times.
but yes more likely to eat cod, than play cod.

MGPanda

Feb 25, 2018
Pretty much everything that comes out of the sea gives me a nasty allergy. I like the zombies mode tho.

Puggles

Sometimes, it's not a fart
Nov 3, 2017
We usually hire a boat once a year and catch enough cod to eat for the entire year. This was lasts years catch.

10527426-568306988131-5930846758119714303-n.jpg

Zeroneo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm Portuguese, cod is kind of our thing.
With that said, I haven't been eating it much recently.

Siresly

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
I forget what a cod is.
Oh it's torsk.

It's like one of the two main fishes people commonly eat on a global scale. My second favorite of them.
I mostly consume it through fish sticks and such. Or in whatever you call gratäng in English. Can be good in them gratängs.

Salmon > cod
Discuss.

ronpontelle

Oct 27, 2017
Love it. Oven baked in foil with a bit of seasoning.

It's not cheap though. Normal price here in France for the thick 'Dos' fillet is about 23€ a kilo.

Oct 27, 2017
I forget what a cod is.
Oh it's torsk.

It's like one of the two main fishes people commonly eat on a global scale. My second favorite of them.
I mostly consume it through fish sticks and such. Or in whatever you call gratäng in English. Can be good in them gratängs.

Salmon > cod
Discuss.
Salmon is by far is the best fish to eat. Wild Alaskan salmon, not that shitty Atlantic salmon. Especially Copper River Salmon, which you can only buy a few months out of the year.