• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Carnby

Oct 25, 2017
So apparently there was an episode where Tim Allen taught his snooty neighbor how to grunt and they all became better friends. Sounds compelling.

Garp TXB

Apr 1, 2020
I cant believe I watched this when I was a young. I didn't even enjoy the damn thing, I just watched it because it was there.

Jarrod38

Oct 25, 2017
I say the best part of Home Improvement was when K&b Construction on make appearances.

sfedai0

Oct 27, 2017
Home Improvement was one of those rare shows where the main character was the most disliked.

linkboy

Oct 26, 2017
Reno
Home Improvement was about 90% my family.

Three boys, mom ran things and my dad was the handyman (just not as clumsy as Tim).

That's why I'll always love the show, even though Tim Allen is a douche.

Watching it just reminds me of my childhood.

partyhat

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 3, 2017
They should put this on the next disc that's sent into deep space (like Voyager) for future civilisations to discover.

Rassilon

Oct 27, 2017
UK
They should put this on the next disc that's sent into deep space (like Voyager) for future civilisations to discover.
I look forward to the remake of Star Trek TMP in which V'Ger communicates through Tim Allen grunts.
npa65kmoFB2f9Rat3Ma4vZ-1200-80.jpg

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
Home Improvement was about 90% my family.

Three boys, mom ran things and my dad was the handyman (just not as clumsy as Tim).

That's why I'll always love the show, even though Tim Allen is a douche.

Watching it just reminds me of my childhood.
Yup, basically my childhood as well, my dad had us using power tools at 5 and helping around the house doing home improvements my mother kept saying were not necessary. Loved it. Learned how to grout and lay tile at 5 years old and shit still know how. Important lessons.

Rassilon

Oct 27, 2017
UK
I was referencing the golden record, not Star Trek but maybe that works too haha (never watched Star Trek).
Spoilers for a film from 1979:
A gigantic AI spaceship calling itself "V'Ger" turns up in the galaxy, destroying everything in it's path and demands to see its creator on Earth. It is then frustrated to find Earth has been 'infested' by biological contaminants (humans).

Obviously, the USS Enterprise is dispatched to confront it.

Upon entry and passing through vast echoing spaces of machinery beyond human comprehension they find that V'Ger is actually the Voyager 6 Probe that gained sentience and has been upgraded to a level of godhood by unknown aliens.

SteveMeister

Oct 31, 2017
Loved the show when it was on.

Lest you think this is the entire show, they only got 14 minutes of grunts out of 204 twenty-two minute episodes.

Septimus Prime

EA
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
While I always thought Home Improvement was a weaker show compared to its contemporary Married with Children, I loved me some Tool Time accidents.

Deleted member 13645

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I cant believe I watched this when I was a young. I didn't even enjoy the damn thing, I just watched it because it was there.

Same. It's not a good show or anything, but it's like the most sitcom-ass sitcom there is. It hit all the bullets it was supposed to hit so I watched it when it was on, not offensively bad, not good, just... is.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Tool Time was the best part of the show anyways, that being said, fuck Allen, heard the actress who's the wife is shitty, RIP Wilson and Karn is still cool.