• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Biosnake

Oct 25, 2017
This plus working out a lot is the only reason my friends. Nothing else, nothing at all.
If I wasn't clear enough, i'm being sarcastic.

Last edited:

jwk94

Oct 25, 2017
Why chicken though? Also, would bone-in, skin on chicken thighs work? Or is the fat content too high?

ZackieChan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, that's a great video. It's obvious with the speed that these guys get jacked up that they're taking something. And there's nothing wrong with that. It's just funny that they have the standing gag order not to mention it.
Though this guy and some other YouTubers seem to think Henry Cavill and Chris Evans are totally natural, despite having iconic "super jacked" shots in Man of Steel and Captain America TFA. I can believe it. Looks like they fatten and puff up for those shots to look huge.

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Look, I get it, these guys are definitely taking some other shit while getting jacked.

But there is absolutely no shortcut when it comes to dieting- It is the staple of any growth or transformation. And that diet typically consists of a lot of chicken breast and broccoli. I believe it 100%

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, that's a great video. It's obvious with the speed that these guys get jacked up that they're taking something. And there's nothing wrong with that. It's just funny that they have the standing gag order not to mention it.
Though this guy and some other YouTubers seem to think Henry Cavill and Chris Evans are totally natural, despite having iconic "super jacked" shots in Man of Steel and Captain America TFA. I can believe it. Looks like they fatten and puff up for those shots to look huge.

If you're working out for years you can certainly look like an MCU hero without taking HGH or the like but it takes a long time to get there and its hard to maintain.

That and they work out right before shirtless shots so they're at their most pumped.

ZackieChan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If you're working out for years you can certainly look like an MCU hero without taking HGH or the like but it takes a long time to get there and its hard to maintain.

That and they work out right before shirtless shots so they're at their most pumped.
Yeah, definitely. That's the basis of all the "Natty or not" videos - can you see them starting with a good base and not making ridiculous gains in a short time. Like Kumail or Josh Brolin - they were both probably taking some testosterone or whatever.

Deleted member 60582

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 12, 2019
Read the title as getting jacked off for movie roles, got very confused as to what chicken, rice and broccoli could do for that.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
They also have the money and free time to spend 2-3 hours in the gym every day with a high priced personal trainer by their side.

Gunny T Highway

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Also helps they get paid by the studios to have good trainers and for the older celebrities HGH plays a role as well. You can't tell me someone of the likes of Arnold or Stalone at their age can look that buff and ripped and not be on something.

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
PEDs, personal trainer, money to have the right food available at all times, plenty of time to focus on training.

Mostly PEDs.

EXMaster

Oct 28, 2017
I'm reminded of this quote by Rob McElhenney from Always Sunny:

www.menshealth.com

The ‘Actually Quite Simple’ Way Mac From ‘Always Sunny’ Got Jacked

"Anybody on the planet can do this," he says.

"I'm gonna break it down for you, because it's actually quite simple, and anybody can do this. Anybody on the planet can do this. First thing's first: if you have job—like a 9-5 job—quit that. Do you like food? Forget about that. Because you're never going to enjoy anything you eat. Alcohol? Sorry. That's out. So what you need to do—you have a chef, right? like a personal chef?—make sure the chef makes you a lot of chicken breast. And make sure you keep your caloric intake at a certain level. And as you go to your physician 2-3 times a week—just to monitor all your testosterone levels—because testosterone is important to building muscle. You're good friends with the trainer from Magic Mike? Arin Babaian. So you want to give Arin a call. And you want to make sure he's at your house and takes you to the gym at least twice a day, because you're gonna want to do your muscle-building in the morning and then your cardio in the afternoon. Now, do you have a family? Like a significant other or kids? Yeah, forget about them. You're not going to have time to deal with them.

"So that's really all you have to do. And make sure you have a studio pay for the entire thing, because it could become exceptionally expensive. So, I think if you just do all those things, then you too can have an absolutely unrealistic body type, such as me."

Jan 3, 2018
Cavill was already pretty big when he started training for superman, so who knows on that one. But just because they say he was natural doesn't mean he was. Unless you've got a big head start or you have godly genetics, to get jacked in a matter of months requires PEDs.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
Isn't there a clip of an actor doing the obvious wink and nod to this when asked how they got in shape?

I can't be imagining it. Because clearly, chicken and brocolli isn't doing all of work. You could probably eat McDonalds hamburgers all day and still put on muscle if you worked out constantly and took HGH.

Dr. Mario

Oct 27, 2017
Netherlands
I don't believe it, I eat lots of rice, broccoli and chicken, and still have a huge gut.

This is what I eat during the average day.

Morning: one slice of rye bread with salmon, glass of water
Lunch: three boiled eggs and chicken, glass of water
Evening: rice, broccoli and chicken, 20 cans of beer.

Can anyone help me out to lose weight? I'm at a loss here.

Deleted member 8166

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I don't believe it, I eat lots of rice, broccoli and chicken, and still have a huge gut.

Probably the water.

Deleted member 6263

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What if you don't like broccoli?
4wkc49.jpg

boxter432

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017

add a glass of water to the evening

0h-so-Cold

Alt Account
Banned
Dec 2, 2020

1. Only eat the egg whites, toss the yellow.
2. Add a orange to the morning routine, lose the bread or do wheat toasted.
3. Keep the beer, lose the rice and add a sweet potato. 😋 oh and do like the other guy said and add 2 glasses of water to your evening

gozu

Oct 27, 2017
America

You laugh but my roommate Aaron thought alcohol had no calories. He was eating the Atkins diet and wondering why he couldn't get rid of his gut.

Doomguy Fieri

Nov 3, 2017
Eat clen, tren hard, test your limits, and always keep your head held hgh.

It's fun to clown on these guys but the veil of secrecy around PED use by actors is a big reason so many young guys have unrealistic body images. They see actors almost bursting through their skin with biceps and boulder shoulders, and they hear an interview about how it was just flipping tires and eating chicken, and they feel like shit because they work out too but look like "skinny fats" or whatever.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Star in a MCU movie. Duh

Deleted member 70788

Jun 2, 2020
Almost always PEDS (as someone who lifts and workout excessively).

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

eat less candles

You think they joking, but seriously... I once worked on a play with an MCU actor. I'm not kidding, this is all I ever saw him eat. Occasionally, he would have some carrots in the rice. He also slathered the whole fucking thing in hot sauce. Disgusting. I always thought to myself "Yknow, I'll never be as attractive as this man, and my body will always be a little soft, but at least I can eat a mother fucking burrito for lunch."

I'm sure it also helps a little to maintain a consistent diet. I know when I was at my fittest, I was also eating the exact same meals every day. It helped build a routine, and prevented me from thinking about WHAT was for lunch, for eventually would lead to "Hmm... I think maybe instead I'll have a slice of pizza."

collige

Oct 31, 2017
You laugh but my roommate Aaron thought alcohol had no calories. He was eating the Atkins diet and wondering why he couldn't get rid of his gut.
It's a really common misconception that Vodka or Bourbon are somehow ok on the Atkins diet. Nobody actually reads the man's book anymore.
I blame this on the fact that there's no nutrition labels on liquor. It's always been absurd to me that booze somehow gets an exception from the rules.