• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

nihilence

nøthing but silence
Oct 25, 2017
From 'quake area to big OH.

This ridiculousness popped up on YouTube for some reason. It's a combo of soccer and tennis. The skill is insane, especially when defending against a smart.

The Brazil dude is wicked.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
No never heard of it, but it looks like some kind of parody sport from a Judd Apatow movie. Apologies to any teqball players here, but it looks silly.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
It's like spike ball kinda but it's not a net and with a soccer ball. Juggling and volleying balls is hard AF though so I ain't gonna hate.

Gassy_N0va

Oct 27, 2017
Man, me and the fiancee watched this match last night too as YT also recommended it to us. Let me tell you, those teqball tables are NOT cheap

gforguava

Oct 25, 2017
Between the name and the 'soccer meets tennis' descriptor, I was expecting something more engaging. Sorry, Teqheads.

I was hoping this would be like when I discovered Kabaddi, which blew my mind at the time.

Deleted member 11976

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Wtf I also got this in my reccs randomly yesterday. Don't have time to watch the entire thing but it seems neat!

Paertan

Oct 28, 2017
We got it on our TV as recommended as well. No idea why we got it but checked it out. They have some flexible legs! And wow it had a big crowd! I sort of knew it existed. Seen a gif or something but that it was actually popular. No idea.

Pyccko

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
Between the name and the 'soccer meets tennis' descriptor, I was expecting something more engaging. Sorry, Teqheads.

I was hoping this would be like when I discovered Kabaddi, which blew my mind at the time.

I watched that entire video and I still don't have any idea what a single rule of that game is.

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
I have some kind of block in my brain that stops me from understanding the appeal of watching sport. I just dont understand the appeal. I dont understand how anybody can care about it at all. I dont give a fuck about why i should be interested in why someone from my country or town is better or worse than someone from elsewhere at hitting a ball with a stick or jumping a bit further. Just..... It's like a mystery for me.

gforguava

Oct 25, 2017
I watched that entire video and I still don't have any idea what a single rule of that game is.
Here you go!
www.youtube.com

The Rules of Kabaddi - EXPLAINED!

Ninh explains the Rules of Kabaddi. A beginner's explanation of Kabaddi Rules – a popular sport from India.This is a remake of a video I did a few years ago,...

It's like a mini Sepak Takraw, or Table Sepak Takraw!

Now this is what I was expecting.

Reeks

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Saw people playing this at the park the other day. Seems like fun but way too hard to play unless you've played soccer since you were a toddler

Oct 29, 2017
Your YT algorithm is weird?

I just got an email (15 mins ago) that our dormitory got a teqball table for free and we should find a place for it.