• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Dec 31, 2017
Still tearing my new house apart, so decor is probably months away.

But when I get into it I'm looking at some art. Some of it standard some x-rated. Not everywhere. Probably my bedroom & the addition/entertainment/billiard room.

For those that went with it did you find yourself being asked a bunch of questions? Or did most people just respect it and go with it?

scottbeowulf

Oct 27, 2017
United States
We're gonna need some examples here OP.

I have a few pieces with nudity, like tasteful kinda stuff from fashion. I've had family get-togethers and gotten some odd looks from uptight relatives. That's about it.

Mona

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
giphy.gif

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
My guests always mention how my hentai prints on canvas provide a much needed accent color to my living room.

It really ties the place together.

Oct 25, 2017
Could be extremely triggering if you ever have a sexual assault survivor over.

Otherwise, uh, you do you, I guess. Definitely put whatever you want in your bedroom.

Cat Party

Oct 25, 2017
Everyone is focusing on "erotic" but my dude also said "obscene."

We really need to know more about OP's plans.

itwasTuesday

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
The amount of jam is in direct correlation to the obsceneness of said erotica.

Its like a graph.

Drain You

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 27, 2017
Connecticut
Nothing wrong with that art, although I'm sure some would be offended or something,

Don't get that furniture lol.

Charizard

Oct 25, 2017
Yo,

The semiotics behind this.....
Also, that furniture is designed to accommodate a fetish where you use people as furniture. Like, the stuff the ladies are wearing there are things you can actually buy for living ladies to wear that are into the "being used as furniture" part of the fetish. Sooo that makes it worse yknow?

...I really hate that I know about this.

NekoNeko

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
On the old place there was a britney superfan that had his entire house decked out in gold and with pictures of women with huuuuuge breasts. Does anyone remember this?

Oct 27, 2017
when I was a teenager I had this almost naked rynn warrior chick from Drakan poster behind my door

that's about it lol my parents never saw it