• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017
I'd appreciate anyone making me breakfast in the morning, though that's a salad with an egg on top ...
More of a yoghurt with fruits and nuts kind of guy.

skipgo

Dec 28, 2018
Yes, but our relationship would be entirely about him feeding me in the mornings.

Jill Sandwich

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks Tom but jesus christ the bisquick was right there you know I hate fried salad with eggs my god do you even know me at all i think we sh

Lightus

Oct 25, 2017
Tom, you've been saying you'll "make it up to me" for weeks now. Where exactly do you go late at night Tom, I know your office closes at 8pm Tom so don't tell me working. Tom. Tom, look at me Tom. You need to tell me the truth or you need to leave. Busy over the next few weeks Tom? I called your secretary and you're not working next week. I saw Infinity War Tom, you're not in the next movie sO DON'T TE- don't tell me you're filming either.

Last edited:

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm sure Tom is very nice and we would have a good breakfast but can he put me in touch with Brie Larson

itwasTuesday

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Why are you going to be busy for next few weeks?

Are you making somebody else breakfast?

Tell meeeeee

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
Why are you going to be busy for next few weeks?

Are you making somebody else breakfast?

Tell meeeeee
Tom you fuck! I loved you! I fucking loved you!
crying-boy-gun-on-coast-450w-234663190.jpg

Chimpzy

Dec 5, 2018
Can't say I have, but if I found Tom in my kitchen one morning, I'd totally be down for some bromance.

Dude seems like he'd be fun to hang out with.