• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Boondocks

Nov 30, 2020
NE Georgia USA
When I think of Greece i think of hot and dry. I think of olive groves. Will the olives survive?

Temple of Zeus
1000.jpeg

Poor palm trees:
1000.jpeg

Acropolis hill with the Parthenon temple,:
1000.jpeg

Steiner_Zi

Oct 28, 2017
When I think of Greece i think of hot and dry. I think of olive groves. Will the olives survive?
LOL, olive trees will be fine. Greece has a temperate climate, it's hot and dry in the summer months only, but in the autumn temperature drops and it gets cold in the winter. In northern Greece particularly which is full of mountains winters are pretty cold and it snows every year though in Athens and the islands that is a much rarer occurence.

Makoto Yuki

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
This looks really pretty which sucks because it probably absolutely sucks to be there for it.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
Can the snow please think of Brazilians? I can't stand 11 months of summer anymore

ntinosaur

Oct 27, 2017
I live close to Athens. A little rare, but nothing unheard of. They codenamed the storm Medea !

Probably Demeter is super pissed because Hades messaged her that he won't let Persephone out cause of Coronavirus.

For people who don't know, Hades abducted Demeter's daughter Persephone, Demeter found out and they made a pact. Her daughter would spend half a year with Hades and the other half she would return to her mother.
During her daughter's absence Demeter gets sad (Autumn, Winter) and when she's back she's all happy again (Spring, Summer).

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
isn't it summer down there? Wait your turn. Or go to Peru.

I really want to visit Peru when travelling is safer

I live close to Athens. A little rare, but nothing unheard of. They codenamed the storm Medea !

Probably Demeter is super pissed because Hades messaged her that he won't let Persephone out cause of Coronavirus.

For people who don't know, Hades abducted Demeter's daughter Persephone, Demeter found out and they made a pact. Her daughter would spend half a year with Hades and the other half she would return to her mother.
During her daughter's absence Demeter gets sad (Autumn, Winter) and when she's back she's all happy again (Spring, Summer).

Wow Hades is a douche

KeyBladerXIII

Dec 5, 2017
Very fitting for anyone playing Hades right now. Demeter is quite mad.

Pictures are cool though, especially the Acropolis. Well, you know what the say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is...