• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Androidsleeps

Oct 27, 2017
WTF is this disgusting shit, how is this disgusting passenger who shat himself on a previous flight allowed back on the airline? Im pretty sure if someone smokes on an airplane toilet they get banned, but shitting in your seat is okay!

Last_colossi

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Australia
giphy.gif

Ban the bastard for life.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Dude gets off demeaning flight attendants.

If he was truly unable to wipe himself, he would have a caretaker.

Pet

More helpful than the IRS
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
Sounds like this guy specifically targeted Eva because it's an Asian airline with Asian stewardesses.

EVA better ban him and TSA better put him on the no fly list.

Sub Boss

Banned
Nov 14, 2017
Jesus this is not the kind of news i wanted to read this morning :^(
Disgusting the airline should compensate the attendants at least

GaimeGuy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He's a nasty creepy predator taking advantage of people in hospitality fields.

Probably a sex tourist, too

ConanEd

Alt account
Banned
Dec 27, 2018
I am sorry I have to put this thread on ignored because the thread title gives me trauma.

Sub Boss

Banned
Nov 14, 2017
WTF is this disgusting shit, how is this disgusting passenger who shat himself on a previous flight allowed back on the airline? Im pretty sure if someone smokes on an airplane toilet they get banned, but shitting in your seat is okay!
I guess its either negligence or greed, they rather have one more shitty passenger than do something right

Fright Zone

Dec 17, 2017
London
Absolutely vile man. He should have been banned after openly shitting himself.

If someone is incapable of caring for themself are they even allowed to fly without a carer?

SliceSabre

Oct 25, 2017
tumblr_nhqa5nxkuw1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Like fuck off with all of that. Where the fuck does someone get off telling another person to wipe their ass? They are not your nurse or personal home health aide.

kaytee

Oct 28, 2017
USA
Literal sexual assault. What a piece of trash. I hope he's prosecuted for this.

We really don't need to discuss whether he was capable of cleaning himself, either (he is). If he really couldn't, he'd have a caretaker or wear an adult diaper or have some workaround that doesn't involve assaulting service people. Someone doesn't automatically become a sick fuck just because they need assistance in the bathroom.

Deleted member 8118

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, I laughed initially, but man, what a fucked up person. If I were those flight attendants I would have left him and his shitpants in the lavatory.

Flight attendants deal with too much as it is, why should they have to wipe their customer's asses? I really wish they left him.

Oct 25, 2017
If it's a medical issue he should be bringing a nurse or caregiver with him, not force crew members to handle his nasty ass

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
And then he poops himself and the entire plane stinks and you have people throwing up and seats/aisles that are infected and will require changing or cleaning, turning around or early landing.

LA to Taipei is not a short flight and it's over the Pacific.
Well there's your solution. Put a life jacket on him with a GPS tracker and toss his ass out into the ocean. His stink will keep the sharks at bay, and his country of origin can go pick up their trash.

Oct 27, 2017
Just ban him from their flights. They can't really value having him pay money to be a passenger over all this other shit

I think the best response is "yes I am planning on leaving you like that. Maybe you can ask airport security to wipe you when they take you off the plane"
So then you just have a dude sticking up the business class bathroom and yelling for the duration of the flight. There's no winning move against this asshole except for banning him

JK-Money

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
ban him from flying, fucker can take a train or drive

Captjohnboyd

Oct 25, 2017
If that picture in the OP is accurate that guy is not too obese to use the restroom himself. I get it would be a tight fit but I've seen people that large use the airline restroom before no problem. What's more he could easily just take immodium and be fine for the flight. No way is this anything but mental illness or some awful kink. Ban him

Oct 27, 2017
Pretty much only option is to ban him unless he decides to bring a nurse to do this for him. He can find other modes of transportation.

JK-Money

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
From Los Angeles to Taipei?

Anyway, I wouldn't mind if this presumed sex tourist and definite creep got banned from every airline. If he does this kind of stuff on flights in front of hundreds, imagine what he does once he gets to Taipei. 😖
If he cant fly short distances without being a nuisance like that no way in hell should he be flying long distances then

Oct 25, 2017
If I was in that situation I don't know if could've have stopped myself from putting a parachute on the fucker and throwing him from the cargo door

Acinixys

Banned
Nov 15, 2017
Thats a no from me dawg

Ive heard stories like this when I was still working in the hotel business. Rich African business men and woman expecting the hotel staff to bathe them and help them on the toilet.

Its super fucked up and gross.