• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

dude

Oct 25, 2017
Tel Aviv
YAY propaganda time.

(I live in Tel Aviv, it's a great city, but if you come please also go to the West Bank to see what's happening. There are plenty of activist groups doing tours there showing the realities of the occupation. They're 100% safe, and really illuminating.)

RE lover

Nov 5, 2017
I think this was a very good year, many memorable songs!

My favourites were Spain, Norway, Iceland, Switzerland, Sweden, Czech Republic and Azerbaijan

BGBW

Oct 25, 2017
Serious question: who was Madonna cosplaying?

Some anime?
480px-Mirei4.jpg

thedas

Jul 25, 2018
YAY propaganda time.

(I live in Tel Aviv, it's a great city, but if you come please also go to the West Bank to see what's happening. There are plenty of activist groups doing tours there showing the realities of the occupation. They're 100% safe, and really illuminating.)
I don't know you but thank you, people like you give me hope

gerg

Oct 25, 2017
YAY propaganda time.

The interstitial videos were really making me want to visit Israel, but I wouldn't want to go without gaining some kind of a first-hand impression of the situation in Gaza or the West Bank.

I could go for free with Birthright but I'm not sure I could stomach that.