• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

cyrribrae

Chicken Chaser
Jan 21, 2019
I think someone said to make this thread as a joke. But like. It's good. Check it out.

OP
OP
cyrribrae

cyrribrae

Chicken Chaser
Jan 21, 2019
image.png

I love it 😢

Poison Jam

Nov 6, 2017
I wanna know how this came together. Pretty cool tunes, and certainly a unique form of marketing!

OP
OP
cyrribrae

cyrribrae

Chicken Chaser
Jan 21, 2019
Although most of these are Psychonauts 1 themed (plus an original he just snuck in because why not), it truly is such an off the wall way to promote Game Pass and psychonauts 2 haha. I love it. I kinda wanna hear a R&B/Rap album inspired by Psychonauts now...

May 10, 2019
"Don't steal my brain please and don't make me sneeze...

Don't steal my brain please, I'm still kinda using it"

Last edited:

Scottoest

Feb 4, 2020
What in the actual fuck. They literally just let this guy put on a concert for 30 minutes and plug his channel and stuff, lol.

Whoever is doing Xbox marketing right now is clearly having a fun time, and also clearly doesn't have enough oversight. :D

OP
OP
cyrribrae

cyrribrae

Chicken Chaser
Jan 21, 2019
What in the actual fuck. They literally just let this guy put on a concert for 30 minutes and plug his channel and stuff, lol.

Whoever is doing Xbox marketing right now is clearly having a fun time, and also clearly doesn't have enough oversight. :D
They paid Colin Furze (a LOT of money probably, at that) to create a gigantic metal trebuchet.. So.. They're definitely doing things with Game Pass marketing lol.

Courfeyrac

Oct 28, 2017
Scotland
I love Daði Freyr a lot. His Eurovision cover concerts on YouTube are a delight as well. This might be one of the most genius marketing things I've seen.

OP
OP
cyrribrae

cyrribrae

Chicken Chaser
Jan 21, 2019
Not that I'm trying to not let this thread die. But, I have been listening to this music for many hours now.. I was positive on Don't Steal My Brain Please at the start, but now it just haunts my brain and flits in and out freely. Which means I'm super ultra positive on it now.