• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

hobblygobbly

Oct 25, 2017
NORDFRIESLAND, DEUTSCHLAND
here in southern Germany it is 29 tomorrow and couple of days next week it's a high of 30!

it's going to be a hellscape like last summer.

also any recommendations for a good portable air conditioner? looking to spend 200 bis 400 € on a single one and I'll probably buy two for different rooms. my biggest room (living room) is 7x7m.

OnkelC

Oct 27, 2017
you are a whiny bitch. enjoy the summer. 400 EUR buys you 400 Capri Eis.

Acidote

Oct 26, 2017
Anything under 36-38 is fine by me. It's the cold I can't handle. If it's under 20 I'll wear so many clothes...

We're all used to our usual weather I guess.

Retsudo

Oct 28, 2017
On thursday, at my parents it was 45 degrees. Northern part of Portugal near the second biggest river in our country.

The summer is gonna be wild here.

Zushin

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Going for my first trip to Europe at the end of June. Having coming from summers in Australia where temps of 45c are common 29 sounds perfect haha.

Ragnar

Oct 28, 2017
Best thing ever. I hope we'll get a similar summer as we did last year.
Enjoy your brown, burnt vegetation and failed crops leading to higher food prices!

This year has been a lot better than last, so far. This year we actually had spring, unlike last year when we went from deepest winter to sweltering summer in a matter of weeks. This year we actually get rain regularly, as opposed to the hellish drought of last year. Everything growing and living is thriving in a way that just didn't happen last year.

VN1X

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Yeah fuck this weather. Here in the Netherlands its the same. I don't mind the occasional hot day but this is taking the piss.

Can't our governments speed up the aerosol spraying to block out the sun even further? They do it plenty on other days. :(

bane833

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
The weather is fucking great! I would enjoy it even more if I wasn't a bit too fat at the moment.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
I would deal with the devil for whole year of 22-25 C overcast.
Fuck heat and fuck snow.

Herr Starr

Oct 26, 2017
Norway
I was running a portable heater this morning to get the indoor temperature up after another chilly night here in Norway, so I envy you the summer heat. We had a long period of warm weather in April/May, and I can't wait to get more of that this summer.

Luckily, the temperature seems to be picking up this coming week, but nowhere near the levels you're "enjoying".

Laserdisk

Banned
May 11, 2018
UK
I was stuck on the M5 for an hour yesterday, glad that my aircon (after a bit too long of late) still gets cold

Xiao Hu

Chicken Chaser
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I would stay away from city centers and other heavily developed areas with little green because the conrete and asphalt absorb way too much heat and make the environment fucking unbearable

Doober

Banned
Jun 10, 2018
Living in Texas, what I hate is that the onset of winter is this tortured series of wild temperature swings before "cold" finally establishes itself for all of three weeks.

But summer? It's like flipping an "ON" switch starting June 1.

Oct 28, 2017
17C here in Glasgow. Would like it to stay this way forever but its unlikely. We'll probably get the usual 2 weeks of 30C humid hell where your balls are glued to your leg all day.

Spaltazar

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
went to the barber today and one genius brought his dog with him who promptly vomited all over the carpet because of the heat

Oct 28, 2017
Living in Texas, what I hate is that the onset of winter is this tortured series of wild temperature swings before "cold" finally establishes itself for all of three weeks.

But summer? It's like flipping an "ON" switch starting June 1.

100 degrees, sunny without clouds until September. No need to watch the weather at least. You just know what's coming.

Deleted member 8166

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
yeah, it's horrible. I'll probably leave my flat only for work or in emergencies until september. god I hate the heat and summer .-.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Yes, the weather will be crazy next week in Germany, even if it will rain half the week with 30° at the same time.

We prepared today for the next day with BBQ stuff and a new parasol for the balcony.

Unaha-Closp

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
17 Celsius up where I am in Scotland. Thankfully it doesn't get too hot for too long here. I like the cold - layer up and stay cosy. The heat is just a sweaty pain.

Deleted member 47843

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Been around 95f/35c here in Atlanta for a week. Summer sucks ass here. Hot and humid as hell from May into October anymore. Bad mosquitoes too. I get season depression in summer rather than the (nonexistent) winters here.

CrunchyB

Oct 29, 2017
24 degrees with a breeze in the Netherlands. This is great.
But tomorrow will be 30 degrees, the humidity will no doubt be terrible.

My appartment is fine with the odd day of hot weather, but after a week the building itself warms up and there will be no escape.

Sir Hound

Oct 28, 2017
It's amazing in Amsterdam today. I had planned on having a quiet cycle around with my vape and some headphones tomorrow, we'll see how long that lasts at 30c!

KillerMan91

Oct 25, 2017
17C here in Helsinki. Suits me perfectly. Next weekend though forecast shows that it will go above 25C....