• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

xrnzaaas

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Damn Life is Strange 2 Episode 1 is already on sale, the first episode must've sold like crap after all.

OP
OP
Bishop89

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
1500 items on sale?! Wew lad. I had a look through the first 300 and don't really see anything of interest. Going by my wishlist I'm definitely interested in Tacoma and I might pick up Yooka Laylee for my daughter.
Yass, Thumper is mine.

Any VR recommendations outside of the big ones? There's a lot on sale.

ok thats two more. So
- thumper
- tacoma
- persistence
- burnout paradise
- Deracine

edit: Fuck - just accidentally bought thumper and tacoma with my super old PSN account that I was only signed in on because of the Dreams Beta using an old email address. Small silver lining was I apparantly had about £15 credit on there thats probably sat unused for 5 years. So they were effectively free and I still have £5 left :P

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Dead rising 2, 2-off the record, or 3?

all the same price, just have enough in my wallet to buy one. Enjoyed 2 on XB360 back in the day

oni-link

tag reference no one gets
Oct 25, 2017
UK
I'm seeing 1579 items on sale. Is there a way to filter so it's just games and doesn't show DLC?!

I'm in awe of the size of this sale, it's an absolute unit

I'm not sure if there is a way to just see the games, you pretty much have to go through it all and see what is there

Last edited:

Wil348

Oct 25, 2017
Getting a VR for Christmas so I will probably pick up Firewall and Windlands if I can get along with the games I already have for it.

theaface

Oct 25, 2017
Yass, Thumper is mine.

Any VR recommendations outside of the big ones? There's a lot on sale.

Games on sale that I've personally played and thought were great/good:
Resident Evil 7
Astro Bot: Rescue Mission
Superhot VR
DOOM VFR
PlayStation VR Worlds
Batman: Arkham VR
Until Dawn: Rush of Blood
Statik
I Expect You To Die
The Invisible Hours

Games on sale that I haven't played but have consistently heard good things about:
Moss
Firewall: Zero Hour
Skyrim VR
Farpoint
Windlands
Ultrawings
Rez Infinite
The Persistence
Transference
CoolPaintr VR
Sprint Vector
Accounting Plus

weemaster

Oct 25, 2017
Trails is super discounted, always heard good things but I never played the Sky one that should be the first (and its not discounted...)
Can I just start with the others?
You'll be fine in starting the first two Cold Steel games but i highly recommend to begin with the sky trilogy considering it is the actual starting point of the series and sets up most of the upcoming arcs. The sky trilogy is on sale right now on steam and can run on a toaster.

Oct 30, 2017
Games on sale that I've personally played and thought were great/good:
Resident Evil 7
Astro Bot: Rescue Mission
Superhot VR
DOOM VFR
PlayStation VR Worlds
Batman: Arkham VR
Until Dawn: Rush of Blood
Statik
I Expect You To Die
The Invisible Hours

Games on sale that I haven't played but have consistently heard good things about:
Moss
Firewall: Zero Hour
Skyrim VR
Farpoint
Windlands
Ultrawings
Rez Infinite
The Persistence
Transference
CoolPaintr VR
Sprint Vector
Accounting Plus

Did you play Doom with the aim controller? Heard the move controllers were bad.

Hell Shinobi

Oct 27, 2017
At work now can't check store.

Can someone quick search if "Loot Rascals" is on sale? So I can know if I pick a PSN card on the way home.

Many thanks.

DarkPrince

Dec 2, 2017
I have so many damn games to play already, wife gave me some early Christmas presents so I have Assassins Creed Odyssey and Darksiders 3 to get though but even so I had to buy Divinity Original Sin 2.

Couple other titles I want but this sale last so long that I will try get through this backlog first before buying something else.

Deleted member 19767

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
No, I played it with a DualShock controller with full locomotion and smooth turning enabled. Actually controlled really well that way. Just need to be sure you've got your VR legs for that as it can be a bit icky if you're a VR beginner.

Icky is a way to describe it. I've played a good amount of VR, and Doom had me very ill.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
You f'n kidding me. I bought the clown DLC for Dead by Daylight not even 12 hours ago and now it's 50% off..... -.-

Kane

Oct 28, 2017
So none of the games that I am interested in are on sale... (Assasin's Creed Origins, Rise Of The Tomb Raider, Batman Arkham Knight, Uncharted 4, Nier Automata, Nioh). I am kinda disappointed, I might get Resident Evil 7 tho...

Deleted member 1726

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
GoW for £22.50 is very very tempting. Glad I held out as I nearly bought it for £30 a week or so back physical.

oggob

Oct 25, 2017
Sydney, Australia
Fuck.

I flagged around 20 titles to buy.

😭

If I was honest and money to burn, I could easy churn though $1000+ Dollarydoos, padding out the Vita back catalogue...

So with some "self control", I have ended up with 50 tabs open... Time to whittle the list, cross reference the price with PSPrices (what has been the cheapest) and/or EB Games (Christmas Sale), JB HiFi (2 for $40) and the Big W/Target mini clearances.

Who would have thought trying to save money was a full time job!

In the end, I will completely fail, because there are a stack of Pinball FX3 Tables on sale and i'll probably fill a single cart with just them...

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
You'll be fine in starting the first two Cold Steel games but i highly recommend to begin with the sky trilogy considering it is the actual starting point of the series and sets up most of the upcoming arcs. The sky trilogy is on sale right now on steam and can run on a toaster.
I have a laptop that can surely run it, but I really have no time to play on it... VITA is the main console for these kind of long games... :|
But thx for the advice!

GasProblem

Prophet of Truth
Nov 18, 2017
Tempted by Dragon Quest. Is Draconian mode doable? Ive read that normal mode is too easy.

Lupic

Dec 31, 2017
United Kingdom
Beefy sale all things considered. Might have to bite on Superhot VR.
Odyssey is tempting too.

I have Diablo on PC but I've heard it translates well to controller.. but knowing Path of Exile comes out in Jan (iirc) I'm going to hold out.

OP
OP
Bishop89

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
So none of the games that I am interested in are on sale... (Assasin's Creed Origins, Rise Of The Tomb Raider, Batman Arkham Knight, Uncharted 4, Nier Automata, Nioh). I am kinda disappointed, I might get Resident Evil 7 tho...
Those titles were in the Xmas sales that just passed :)

If I was honest and money to burn, I could easy churn though $1000+ Dollarydoos, padding out the Vita back catalogue...

So with some "self control", I have ended up with 50 tabs open... Time to whittle the list, cross reference the price with PSPrices (what has been the cheapest) and/or EB Games (Christmas Sale), JB HiFi (2 for $40) and the Big W/Target mini clearances.
What's that? 😋

asd202

Enlightened
Oct 27, 2017
Tempted by Dragon Quest. Is Draconian mode doable? Ive read that normal mode is too easy.

Go with Draconian mode - strong enemies and lower exp from weak enemies if you want more challange. You can also remove draconian quest during your playthrough if it will be too hard however remember that you will not be able to turn it on again. I've played the whole game with both on and I loved it as some boss fights were so intense.

Patitoloco

Oct 27, 2017
You had literally all of those games on sale the last past weeks