• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
Bishop89

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
Murdered : soul suspect.

$3 Australian dollarydoos. Definitely the cheapest it's ever been.

I know this game has been heavily criticised. Should I save my money or give it a shot?
Im not even sure what type of game it's meant to be.

Chainshada

Oct 25, 2017
Murdered : soul suspect.

$3 Australian dollarydoos. Definitely the cheapest it's ever been.

I know this game has been heavily criticised. Should I save my money or give it a shot?
Im not even sure what type of game it's meant to be.

Adventure game I guess, explore environments using ghost powers to find clues to solve crimes/problems. I don't recall there being any combat, just stealth takedowns, though I could be wrong.

Volkama

Oct 30, 2017
Should I buy Persona 5 regular or ultimate? Or maybe I should wait for Persona 5R?
Also, FFXV Royal Edition, yay or nay?

Nov 4, 2017
$3 Australian dollarydoos.
images

How good are the DMC ports/remasters? I was thinking of grabbing the bundle so I'm ready storywise for when DMCV drops.

Kerotan

Banned
Oct 31, 2018
Damn I bought another game. Call of Duty ghosts €9.99 on ps3. I quit the series after bo2 but always wanted to play the campaigns. Problem is I'm not spending much on a cod just for campaign. I played infinite warfare because I got it for cod4 remastered and I'm almost finished bo3 co-op campaign as it was free with ps plus. So after I finish that and ghosts that only leaves advanced warfare and cod: ww2. I'd be confident AW will go under $10 over the next year but I'm not holding my breath for ww2.

VegiHam

Oct 25, 2017
Argh, Danganronpa V3 finally on sale but only on Vita and my Vita is broken. Why is this game never on sale on PS4?

oni-link

tag reference no one gets
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Only the Vita version of Odin Sphere Leifthrasir is on sale, anyone know how this version compares to the PS4 version?

lapsu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 31, 2017
Ended up with Dragon Quest XI, Monster Hunter World, Shenmue I & II HD, Okami HD, Dark Cloud and Dark Chronicle. Had to close the store because I was thinking about buying God of War as well.

DJwest

Oct 26, 2017
Holy crap, someone please stop me. Bought :
-Megaman X Collection 1
-Shenmue 1 & 2
-Spiderman season pass
-Naruto Legacy Collection

Still tempted to get ZOE2, RE7 season pass. I blame you Bishop89 ! Lol

Oct 27, 2017
I didn't realize Dead Rising games are available on PS4! Are they any good? Like is there some limitations, like less zombies on screen?

I just want mindless fun without any timers, is Off The Record my choise, or Dead Rising 1 doesn't have any time limits too?

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Persistence and deracine I think, but want to play the new demo of persistence

Have most of the other VR games that stand out but a great sale for anyone that just bought one.

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
If I double dip on GT sport to get a digital version for convenience- does not save from the physical version just work?

31GhostsIV

Oct 26, 2017
I'm a bit disappointed by this. Was hoping for Celeste to be on sale, plus minor discounts for Tetris Effect and Mega Man 11.

sw26

Oct 27, 2017
Got Mega Man X Collection 1+2 and Castlevania Requiem in my basket, eyeing up a few others.

Sale is massive in terms of the amount of items included.

Oct 27, 2017
I didn't realize Dead Rising games are available on PS4! Are they any good? Like is there some limitations, like less zombies on screen?

I just want mindless fun without any timers, is Off The Record my choise, or Dead Rising 1 doesn't have any time limits too?
I remember Dead Rising 1 giving you the option of timers if you fail but I am not 100% sure.

Off The Record has a sandbox mode that allows you to kill bosses and do what you want without timer though be warned that there are no story. They also run great.

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
Just P5 and VC4 for now, not really a lot I want that's at a buy now price. Hopefully Yakuza Kiwami 2 is in part 2.

theaface

Oct 25, 2017
Guacamelee! 2 €14.99
DO IT and support the ammmmazing chaps at DrinkBox Studios!

Seconded. Such a fun game, hours of great content and worth every penny.

How's DOOM VFR for someone that finished the main game?

It's a fun experience. Not as long or as good as the non-VR version of Doom, but at least it's new content rather than a VR re-release. I initially struggled with the controls before eventually finding that playing with a DS4 with full locomotion and smooth turning made everything pretty seamless. I'd say on balance it's worth it.

Oct 27, 2017
I remember Dead Rising 1 giving you the option of timers if you fail but I am not 100% sure.

Off The Record has a sandbox mode that allows you to kill bosses and do what you want without timer though be warned that there are no story. They also run great.
Thank you, I played Off The Record on PC awhile ago, I think I'll buy it then.

Oct 27, 2017
1500 items on sale?! Wew lad. I had a look through the first 300 and don't really see anything of interest. Going by my wishlist I'm definitely interested in Tacoma and I might pick up Yooka Laylee for my daughter.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
Trails is super discounted, always heard good things but I never played the Sky one that should be the first (and its not discounted...)
Can I just start with the others?

xrnzaaas

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Niiiice sale, gonna take a while to get through it. :)

Jurassic World Evolution is tempting.

dock

Game Designer
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
Is there any way for me to see PSVR compatible games in the sale? Searching for VR misses lots of things.

Oct 25, 2017
A lot of games I was hoping/expecting to see on sale missing (Minit, Night in the Woods, the first Silver Case). Is there going to be a second wave of these mid-January?

Was waiting for Rez to drop again, so grabbing it. Very very tempted by Dragon Quest at that price too.

Volkama

Oct 30, 2017