• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Palette Swap

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, the store is acting up.

Got Disaster Report and its DLC.

I was tired of waiting so I purchased Fenyx off the US store. With currency conversion effects, I probably paid almost as much for the Gold edition as I would have paid for the standard edition with EU prices.

Eoin

Oct 27, 2017
How is AC Valhalla on base PS4? Is it ok if I found Odyssey's performance acceptable?
It's about the same as Odyssey. Maybe better than Odyssey was at launch.

So if I understand correctly, some EU PSN stores have a sale for Immortals and others have not? Has this happened before? (I live in the Netherlands not sure if that matters)
I bought it just after the sale began, for €42. At that time, the sale was only visible on PS4 for me - not PS5, not the PlayStation Store on the web, not the app. There was a note on the game description saying that the sale price was available from December 22nd to (I think) January 8th.

So it might be worth it for anyone who's seeing Immortals listed as €70 on PS5 to check on PS4.

Belthazar90

Banned
Jun 3, 2019
The store is acting up as usual, with most of the things I wanted not loading at all. I thought the switch for the new (ugly as hell) storefront would at least improve stability.

knight714

Oct 27, 2017
That Yakuza Remastered Collection price is such a great deal. Think I'll grab that and Tetris Effect

NotSoren

Jul 15, 2020
It's about the same as Odyssey. Maybe better than Odyssey was at launch.

I bought it just after the sale began, for €42. At that time, the sale was only visible on PS4 for me - not PS5, not the PlayStation Store on the web, not the app. There was a note on the game description saying that the sale price was available from December 22nd to (I think) January 8th.

So it might be worth it for anyone who's seeing Immortals listed as €70 on PS5 to check on PS4.
I can confirm that it is on sale on the ps4 store:) Very weird tho.

lapsu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 31, 2017
Are you sure? I'm Finnish and I assume my Store region - if it's something I can actually change - is Finland and it's 70 euros for me.

e: on PS5 and in the web

I'm on PS4 and the store has Immortals Fenyx Rising PS4 and PS5 40% off (41,97€). Gold Edition is 20% off (79,96€). Looks like the PS5 and web stores are scuffed for some reason so if you don't have a PS4 maybe give it some time and I reckon the game will appear on sale on PS5 as well.

ara

Oct 26, 2017
I'm on PS4 and the store has Immortals Fenyx Rising PS4 and PS5 40% off (41,97€). Gold Edition is 20% off (79,96€). Looks like the PS5 and web stores are scuffed for some reason so if you don't have a PS4 maybe give it some time and I reckon the game will appear on sale on PS5 as well.

Yeah, just saw Eoin's comment above. I guess there's no separate PS5 version so I can just buy it on the PS4 and download and play it on the PS5? What a strange situation.

Rynam

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah guess Ubi put the PS4 version on sale, but forgot the PS4 & PS5 licence one too(Guess PSN handles them differently) Hope on accident and it gets fixed soon enough. :D

psychedelic

Oct 30, 2017
Should I get Ni No Kuni II or wait for Dragon Quest XI to go on discount? I've never played these games before but the art style is appealing.

Eoin

Oct 27, 2017
I guess there's no separate PS5 version so I can just buy it on the PS4 and download and play it on the PS5?
Yeah, if you buy the PS4 version you also get the PS5 version (and vice versa).

Some of the other Ubisoft games (like Valhalla) have multiple listings for each edition, so my guess is that there's really two versions of Immortals, one of which shows up on the PS5 store (and the web stores) and the other of which is only intended to show up on PS4, and they've accidentally marked only the PS4 version for sale.

Gnorman

Banned
Jan 14, 2018
God Wars for me plus a fair few other possibles. Are any of the fishing games worth playing? For some reason I'm always tempted.

2Blackcats

Oct 26, 2017
See the PS4 BC-thread. It's still locked at 30fps and I won't even try the game until it gets a 60fps patch or a new release.
www.resetera.com

PS5 Backwards Compatibility: All PS4 games with benefits Sony - Tech

Wolfenstein: The New Order on PS5 (4k still processing) The Sims 4 on PS5 A whole minute of The Sims 4. Figured I would build a house and then I saw the UI and thought, well, no, okay, let's not Wreckfest was already done recently but capped it as well Wreckfest on PS5 (4k still...

It still gets updates so kinda surprising they haven't added a 60 fps toggle.

OP
OP
Bishop89

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
ok.

OP updated.

PSBLOG + Webstore links added.
Some extra tidbit of info
and have threadmarked the pricelist thanks to liquidtmd , even though the universal galactic currency was not used (dollarydoos)

Daimon

Chief Editor at ZWAME
Verified
Oct 25, 2017

The same happens with Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe Edition. This bundle is 40€ on PS4 Store but it's not on sale through the webstore or PS5.

Paquete_PT

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I'll get observer for the ps5, had my eye on it for a while as it looks good and just what I like. I heard about some bugs when it launched, are they fixed?
I'll probably get another one and I'm trying to decide between Cod Cold War and Valhalla. I really like Cod campaigns and I had fun playing the mp on this free weekend, a lot actually. I haven't played an AC since black flag and I usually get bored of big open-world games. But the setting and combat in this one seem much more interesting. Which game would be the better graphical showcase for the ps5?

Saya

Oct 25, 2017
Just decided to get a bunch of cheap games this time. I think these can hold me down until the heavy hitters drop some more in price in future sales.

- Sleeping Dogs
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
- Dead Island
- Ni No Kuni
- Sniper Elite 4
- Earth Defense Force 4.1

Oreiller

Oct 25, 2017
Got both Master Blaster Zero 1 and 2, Utawarerumono 1 and the Robotic Notes dual pack. Master Blaster is great so far.

Ekid

Dec 21, 2017
I'm eyeing Ace Combat 7 for 14.69€ and Saga Scarlet Grace for 14.99€.

I was hoping for Romancing SaGa 2 but no dice.

Gerwant

Oct 27, 2017
I've got Tony Hawk's 1+2, Tropico 6 and... Crysis Remastered (because I've always had a soft spot for Crysis games).

FallenGrace

Oct 27, 2017
A friend got me Pathmaker, Frostpunk and Crosscode as christmas gifts.

I'm considering getting Man of Medan and The Walking Dead Final Season for me as they are in impulse purchase range.

Oct 25, 2017
Picked up Celeste and Onimusha.

*Very* good sale though. A lot of other titles I'd pick up, if not for the fact I want to keep my backlog to a minimum.

WhiteNovember

Aug 15, 2018
Dumb question, but has Mothergunship been delisted from the store (I know that it isn't on sale, but I don't know where to ask)?

tiebreaker

Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone know if Saga Scarlet Grace is available physically in english? Otherwise I might bite here.

Ciao

Jun 14, 2018
Took Onimusha because I didn't play it since launch, and I just started working on an Onimusha-clone with hand drawn background! Perfect timing !

Plum

May 31, 2018
How the hell can Immortals: Fenyx Fising PS4 & PS5 be discounted on the PS4 Store but the exact same thing isn't discounted on the PS5 Store or the Web Store.

Sony's handling of cross-generation stuff continues to baffle.

oni-link

tag reference no one gets
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Was considering the Blaster Master Zero games but I don't need them right now

Might grab the Spyro games, but will likely wait until Xmas now as I'll probably get some PSN credit

Rynam

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
How the hell can Immortals: Fenyx Fising PS4 & PS5 be discounted on the PS4 Store but the exact same thing isn't discounted on the PS5 Store or the Web Store.
They're different SKU's and ubi messed up. But its fixed now.
They're on sale on Web store and PS5 now.
unknown.png