• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 10428

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I kind of want Deathwing, even if the base PS4 performance is so so.
Screw it I'll buy it.

edit: damn maintenance

Last edited:

black070

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Been waiting on Doom Eternal to go on sale, may just pick it up now. What's the verdict ?

Auberji

Oct 25, 2017
man tearaway for £3 is great. I don't like it as much as the Vita version but I thought that was just a flat out beautiful game.

Dreaver

Oct 27, 2017
Looking for suggestions. Are there any games recommended that are fun to play with your girlfriend? Casual stuff, and preferably 1 controller. Only game we both enjoyed is Overcooked.

Auron.90

Dec 3, 2017
Since it's usually on sale in this period, I was hoping for the idol Neptunia spin-off I need to complete my collection...

Oct 27, 2017
You really should just straight up buy Obra Dinn at any price. It's a really special game.

You're right, of course. But I'm Yorkshire and so being tight fisted comes naturally to me. Not in all things! But definitely with games, especially when sales are so common. Also I have so many games to be getting on with, especially since subbing to PS Now, that it's difficult to justify. ...and yet I almost rebought FF7 and 9 today. Okay. If I do feel like buying something again, I'll just splash the cash on Obra instead.

oni-link

tag reference no one gets
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Opted for Broforce, Tearaway Unfolded and Enter the Gungeon

Not bad for under £12

Karlinel

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Mallorca, Spain
Which one is the best (and has a proper easy mode) retro shooter, valfaris or blazing chrome?
And is Bloodstained decent, fun and short-ish? And easy, of course!
Edit: xenon racer any good?

FallenGrace

Oct 27, 2017
Picked up Elea as trailers are interesting and it's 79p!

Also picked up Kingdom New Lands. Series has interested ne for ages and for £3?bargain.

Hell Shinobi

Oct 27, 2017
Few questions, is Stellaris the console version on par in the PC version or will it ever be? I think Federations was the last expansion. Kind want the game but my PC gaming years are best left behind.

Next: I don't play any Social games but i've always been interested in Destiny 2 for the story, is it okay for solo play for it or should i just forget it and keep battling my backlog?

Is Pathologic 2 that Russian game that is very hard, randomized i think, only on PC, i guess really good, you can hardly progress, i know it had 2 in the name but can't quite remember. It must be this one right?

Thanks to anyone who can help with these questions!

Oct 29, 2017
You're right, of course. But I'm Yorkshire and so being tight fisted comes naturally to me. Not in all things! But definitely with games, especially when sales are so common. Also I have so many games to be getting on with, especially since subbing to PS Now, that it's difficult to justify. ...and yet I almost rebought FF7 and 9 today. Okay. If I do feel like buying something again, I'll just splash the cash on Obra instead.
Hey, I'm from Jutland, so I get thight fisted with most things. Usually I wait for a sale on most games, but there's a few Im willing to pay full price for.

just_one

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Ok era need some advices:

1 - Is control worth it for 29€ or can i wait a while longer for a more significant drop?? Got a lot to play now.

2 - without going into spoilers how is life is strange 2?? Loved the first one.

SDR-UK

Oct 27, 2017

1 - Is control worth it for 29€ or can i wait a while longer for a more significant drop?? Got a lot to play now.

I can only speak on Control and say it is absolutely worth it for that price. I bought it at launch for £50 and enjoyed every damn second of it.

That said, if you have a lot to play... maybe don't rush into purchasing at the moment. It'll go down even more by the time you're able to get around to it, I imagine.

Oct 25, 2017
Pathologic 2 is phenomenal. It's the definition of "not for everyone" but if you're interested in idiosyncratic games, which use their mechanics to great affective effect, where gameplay comes together with the visuals and audio to make you feel something, to interrogate what you know about yourself, then check it out. It's the closest a game has ever come to giving me the same feeling as reading Beckett or watching Lynch.

Sec0nd

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017

On Life is Strange 2: In my eyes, it's significantly better regarding every aspect when compared to LiS1. Except for the story, which is arguably the most important part.

The characters are wonderful (except maybe one character that can get a bit annoying at times) and the writing is very good. But the story itself isn't very exciting. It's still fun and decent enough. But it didn't engage me as much as the story in LiS1.

Oct 27, 2017
Pathologic 2 is phenomenal. It's the definition of "not for everyone" but if you're interested in idiosyncratic games, which use their mechanics to great affective effect, where gameplay comes together with the visuals and audio to make you feel something, to interrogate what you know about yourself, then check it out. It's the closest a game has ever come to giving me the same feeling as reading Beckett or watching Lynch.

Looks interesting. Does it employ jump scares?

OP
OP
Bishop89

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia

oni-link

tag reference no one gets
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Might grab Inside for £4

Not much else that seems to be a particular good deal from the added titles today

Deleted member 12555

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Deus Ex Mankind Divided for 6 eur is stupid good value. I think that edition has the DLC included, which has 3 new areas, one of them really different than the rest of the game.

The game itself is stellar, with level design you just don't see everyday and you'll probably be busy for 50+ hours when all is said and done (if we're talking sidequests and DLC). Yeah, it's a slumbering series and the ending doesn't go anywhere, but it'll probably come back some day, let's hope it picks up the story.

6 eur is ridiculous for a game like this, get on it.

dskzero

Oct 30, 2019
I kind of want Deathwing, even if the base PS4 performance is so so.
Screw it I'll buy it.

edit: damn maintenance
It's terrible.

I really thought I would be buying a quirky game from the devs of E.Y.E, but it's instead a slow, unstable claustophobic shooter where you'l spend a lot of time walking while the AI covers your six, which is, conversely, where most of the action takes place.

Really dissapointing game.

Deleted member 10428

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's terrible.

I really thought I would be buying a quirky game from the devs of E.Y.E, but it's instead a slow, unstable claustophobic shooter where you'l spend a lot of time walking while the AI covers your six, which is, conversely, where most of the action takes place.

Really dissapointing game.

I'm well aware that it isn't the most polished of games (this is the third time I've bought it) but I really like the setting and the gameplay is pretty fun if you just want to shoot tyranids in a space marine armor:)

dskzero

Oct 30, 2019
I'm well aware that it isn't the most polished of games (this is the third time I've bought it) but I really like the setting and the gameplay is pretty fun if you just want to shoot tyranids in a space marine armor:)
Well, yes I guess. Sorry for being so negative, I was just so dissapointed in it.

That said, pick it up if you want to! You might definitely enjoy it. Maybe it was not my cup of tea.