• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
If he did do something, he likely did it hours ago. Video was posted in the dead of night in New York meaning he scheduled it to go up then since the video is in the day time.

Ginta

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
So people don't have to click on Keemstar's Twitter:
D9esZMbWwAAWZj8
This needs to be in the OP or a made a thread mark.

Mankoto

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 28, 2017
Not saying it's your fault but jeez the obtuse wording on that. Did they pick him up, find him?

They're still looking from what it sounds like. They just gave that description of him over dispatch. They also said he's an Emotionally Disturbed Person, which I hope means they know to take the appropriate action when they find him.

Maverick14

Banned
Feb 16, 2019
Even if this is a joke, I worry about his mental health because I remember the way he used to be.
Please be respectful, guys, even if you're angry by the antics. ;(

Let's hope he gets the help he needs, because there are so many options available to him (and us!)

Well done to you and others for patiently explaining the difference between mental health and antics and the appropriate time to ignore people acting out. Seems lots of posters here severely lack awareness, understanding and empathy most likely becuase they don't have much experience on mental health...

To those people...it is worth swotting up because you never know when you might be needed...by a colleague at work or a family member....or more starkly still when you might need help in the future and don't have the skills to recognize it and ask for help.

Lentic

Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit this thread is disgusting. He's suicidal on camera and people are acting like that's an act?

To give some perspective, he pushed all the people away in his life after his mental breakdowns and refused to get help. This seems like a genuine regret for his actions. He needs help.

I expected better from this forum when it comes to mental health.

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Damn, hope he's ok. As someone who deals with mental health issues I go through repetitive cycles of mental breakdowns that "annoy" people who are currently mentally stable so I get it. Of course it doesn't excuse the more hateful things he's done, but I'd never wish for anyone to go through suicide. Hope he makes it thru

Speedlynx

Nov 22, 2017
Wow. A lot of the responses in this topic are unreal. Era is so explosive. Some of ya'll need to get a grip.

Lentic

Oct 27, 2017
For all the talk there is on this forum about taking mental health seriously, it's nice to know that it means jack shit.

What do we have to lose by taking a suicidal threat seriously?

Gridman

Oct 25, 2017
On the topic of crying wolf and suicide, my mother had close calls with suicide but never went through with it. One night four years ago I was going back to my college campus even though she was doing it again. I blew it off as just another episode and figured she would be fine. I tell you what, it's very traumatizing to be woken up the next morning by a phone call from my brother telling me I needed to come back home because mom hung herself in the closet. Even on the ride home I fooled myself into thinking she only attempted but didn't go through with it. Pulling up to the house with the local coroner's in your driveway dashed that hope.

Long story short, it doesn't matter how many times someone "cries wolf" on suicide. The next time could be for real and should be taken seriously. And for my situation, I'll spend the rest of my life regretting not taking action.

It was extra chilling to read that the police scanner said the person was found with a belt around their neck...

¡Hip Hop!

Nov 9, 2017
Some people here have a bad habit of hand-waving mental illness when the person in question does anything considered problematic. As if mental illness can't possibly exacerbate some of the negative aspects of a person.

I don't know much about Etika, and he really could be bullshitting. But this cancel-culture bullshit can be poison. That doesn't excuse the bad shit he's done. I just don't like this idea of deciding that mental illness can't possibly play any part in a person's self-destruction. Consider yourself blessed if you're dismissing something as serious as mental illness from a place of ignorance.

Jun 17, 2018
Guys, this person is just a kid. Let's take a step back and appreciate that this person needs help. I don't follow him, in fact I've never heard of him.

Suicide is serious and he likely has a family that care about him. Let's not assume we know everything that goes on in that head of his but hope he gets the help he needs away from the poison that is social media.

Hakkesshu

Jan 21, 2018
Mentally ill people should be given the most attention, what the hell is wrong with people in this thread?

ZServ

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
A fair amount of y'all should be banned for downplaying the seriousness here. When a human life is at stake, you need to grow up.

Even if he's done and said horrible things, that doesn't mean that he "deserves" this.

Fucking disgusting behavior in here. So much for being "progressive".

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields
Guys, this person is just a kid. Let's take a step back and appreciate that this person needs help. I don't follow him, in fact I've never heard of him.

Suicide is serious and he likely has a family that care about him. Let's not assume we know everything that goes on in that head of his but hope he gets the help he needs away from the poison that is social media.
Kid? They turn 30 next year.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Racist or not. Suicide isn't the option here. It's horrible and can cause so much pain to loved ones.

So for the sake of everyone I really hope that they find him before he does something terrible or he's faking.

Because if he really is dead, then you all who mock and continue to ask why people care should be ashamed of yourselves and yet some of you will never admit it or say that he deserves it. And if he's not, then he's alive and he is a freaking liar and he better get raked over the coals for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.