• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VinceK

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I just hope he really is faking this it all comes off as someone's suicide note so I just hope he is actually ok and hasn't hurt himself.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, while I haven't been following this too much, my inclination is that it's better to be fooled by his attention hogging than to risk him causing himself harm. Unless he's like Boogie and he's using threats of self-harm to cause harm to others or something like that.

dom

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
User banned (1 month): Making light of mental health and threats of suicide.
Yeah this place is weird with that type of stuff. People here seem to go for the jugglar anytime they get the chance even if it deals with potentially someone's health. It's pretty fucked up.
99% of the people who sees this can't do anything to help him. It's about the fifth time him doing it. Giving him attention to this outburst is far more damaging.

Bladeon

Oct 29, 2017
Don't be so heartless resetera. Not saying what he did in the past is okay, but anybody even talking about suicide should be given the benifet of the doubt. Might safe a life.

The guy needs help from a professional either way.

Agent 47

Banned
Jun 24, 2018
User Banned (3 Days): Inflammatory Commentary and Thread Derailment
I apologise to those hurt by my post, I do not wish suicide on anyone or mean to insinuit that I do.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Blunoise

Blunoise

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta, GA
Yeh he streams, says tons of homophobic and racist things then people make excuses that he has mental health issues so it's ok for him to spew hate. He also frequently causes drama by faking suicide. Basically a huge piece of shit that people shouldn't be allowed to post about on here.
i will say that i watch almost all his streams, he does not say homophobic things, in fact he states multiple times that people should be who they are be happy with them, it is his chat that says racist and homophobic things that he does not mod. he basically lets them have free reign, now that i won't make an excuse for, but ppl keep saying that he is a racist or homophobe tells me that dont watch his stuff and instead just listen to what others think. now if this video is real how does that make u a better person to only care about what you hear instead of someone life could be in danger. this forum is pretty backwards sometimes.

Mary Celeste

Oct 25, 2017
what the fuck is wrong with some of you. dude needs serious help and might be in danger of self harm or even suicide and people are making it a point to show off how little they care.

DoradoWinston

Apr 9, 2019
I mean some people are just sick of him consistently doing this. Also, he is constantly saying slurs and homophobic things. He actively supports Keemstar and Pewdiepie. He says he grew up on 4chan and misses when you could do or say anything on the internet.
I dont really give a shit. Iv lived thru it and know how much people supporting you matters even if you do your damn best to try and hide any emotion from it.

He clearly has mental issues and even admits that in this video. People with these issues can seem suicidal one day and the next they can compose themselves and show the world a smile, I know that because I still do it to this day.
Turning your back on someone that is not healthy and expecting them to do better or (if it gets really bad) alive is like telling someone with cancer to just stop and feel better expecting it to improve the situation. Fuck that.

Gestrid

Nov 30, 2017
then people make excuses that he has mental health issues so it's ok for him to spew hate.
Acknowledging an issue, especially one that can be fixed, doesn't make the results of the issue ok. I'll admit I don't follow the guy enough to know exactly what he says or what his followers say, but I for one am not excusing his behavior because of the issues he refuses to get help for.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
what the fuck is wrong with some if you. dude needs serious help and might be in danger of self harm or even suicide and people are making it a point to show off how little they care.

Yeahhhhhh I'm kind of amazed and disgusted by some comments here. I can understand if you don't like him or someone in general but suicide isn't a joke

Calvarok

Oct 26, 2017
That's maybe true. But if there is even a small chance that he is in danger then it is wrong to ignore something like this. I hope his friends can make sure that he is ok.
they have better and more natural access to him, its best to let them take it from here. its totally ok to worry but sometimes folks get a bit too obsessed with being internet detectives in contexts where its really not appropriate

Verder

Oct 28, 2017
dont care for the dude but mental issues are a thang and he needs help.
Attention seeking or not its a cry for help.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
i will say that i watch almost all his streams, he does not say homophobic things, in fact he states multiple times that people should be who they are be happy with them, it is his chat that says racist and homophobic things that he does not mod. he basically lets them have free reign, now that i won't make an excuse for, but ppl keep saying that he is a racist or homophobe tells me that dont watch his stuff and instead just listen to what others think. now if this video is real how does that make u a better person to only care about what you hear instead of someone life could be in danger. this forum is pretty backwards sometimes.

He's tweeted racist and homophobic things before on numerous occasions:

He should get the fuck off the internet and get help if he's gonna do this and then blame it on his mental illness.

Sixfortyfive

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Atlanta
How many times is it this year so far? 5?

Stop signal-boosting this loser.

So people don't have to click on Keemstar's Twitter:
D9esZMbWwAAWZj8
lol wow

KZXcellent

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
If showing my true colors involves caring about a person's mental health and safety I'll proudly do so.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
99% of the people who sees this can't do anything to help him. It's about the fifth time him doing it. Giving him attention to this outburst is far more damaging.
Nah, the fact they've got police looking for him now and the fact that anytime he's lied has caused his fanbase to decrease, that's just a positive. The internet is obviously a bad place for him. Given that the less fans he has, the safer he is and away from the internet is a positive.

There's a difference between people seeing if he's ok and saying wild stuff. I mean you've got a dude here saying we need to make a Suicide OT. That's the fucked up stuff I'm talking about.
Can we just get an OT for Etika commiting suicide and being a hateful bigot.

Sickens me any of you still support this piece of shit. Shows your true colours.
Quite ironic you talk about people showing their true colors and you post some shit like this.

Yo, somebody get this dude outta here.

Yoshimitsu126

The Fallen
Nov 11, 2017
United States
Man I'm glad I wasn't a teenager when youtube celebrities were out of control. I probably would have done something really stupid.

This guy really needs to stay away if he thinks pulling this stuff is funny all the time.

Super Amikami

Oct 28, 2017
Have some compassion. His attention seeking might be his cry for help. If you don't have anything helpful to say, then it might be best to sit this one out.

Wishing him the best. I hope he gets some much needed help. Mental illness is no joke.

OP
OP
Blunoise

Blunoise

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta, GA
He's tweeted racist and homophobic things before on numerous occasions, as just one example:

He should get the fuck off the internet and get help if he's gonna do this and then blame it on his mental illness.

ok yea this is def during his meltdown phases, which is shocking but this isnt who ever was before, this new etika is about a year old and it def can be mental issues.

ChristianH94

Apr 14, 2019
So just an update on this situation here: it sounds like the cops were called but Etika wasn't at his apartment. Some of his friends have confirmed the cops are looking for him

Agent 47

Banned
Jun 24, 2018
User banned (1 month): Making light of mental health and threats of suicide
Nah, the fact they've got police looking for him now and the fact that anytime he's lied has caused his fanbase to decrease, that's just a positive. The internet is obviously a bad place for him. Given that the less fans he has, the safer he is and away from the internet is a positive.

There's a difference between people seeing if he's ok and saying wild stuff. I mean you've got a dude here saying we need to make a Suicide OT. That's the fucked up stuff I'm talking about.

Quite ironic you talk about people showing their true colors and you post some shit like this.

Yo, somebody get this dude outta here.

Yeh you continue supporting a bigot and attention seaker. Faking suicide for social media attention is pathetic.

Deleted member 8001

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
If showing my true colors involves caring about a person's mental health and safety I'll proudly do so.
Hard to care when he's gone out of his way to spout alt-right nonsense on a consistent basis with no actual apology about doing those specific things and having everyone offer him help and him declining it and weaseling out each time.

Everyone has given this man plenty of chances and here he goes again for another act with proof on his own twitter he was gonna start a troll on this date.

I'm all for caring about people with issues but I can't in this regard, not after he's trashed on my person with his slurs so many times.

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017
He's tweeted racist and homophobic things before on numerous occasions:

Nothing excuses those things hes said. That still doesn't mean anyone should be disregarding potential suicide, and having been taken to hospital on multiple occasions its hard to believe its just for attention.

VinceK

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Can we just get an OT for Etika commiting suicide and being a hateful bigot.

Sickens me any of you still support this piece of shit. Shows your true colours.

What is even wrong with you suggesting something like a suicide OT? To even suggest that is fucked up on multiple levels.

Oct 27, 2017
Dude needs to be sectioned. He's clearly troubled and needs some kinda help. I feel like i see this same headline every month now :/

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields
Have some compassion. His attention seeking might be his cry for help. If you don't have anything helpful to say, then it might be best to sit this one out.

Wishing him the best. I hope he gets some much needed help. Mental illness is no joke.
I wish for this person to get actual help, but where's the line with the stunts? He's pulled this 5-6 times already.

Agent 47

Banned
Jun 24, 2018
Y'all can apologise to me when he's found faking it again and this all blows over til next time.

TheGift

Oct 28, 2017
Central California
I how much money has he himself cost us taxpayers with his constant bullshit? Police should hand him a bill when they find him. That being said, I hope he doesn't kill himself. There's only one human being I would wish that one and it's definitely not Etika.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
Nothing excuses those things hes said. That still doesn't mean anyone should be disregarding potential suicide, and having been taken to hospital on multiple occasions its hard to believe its just for attention.

How many times am I supposed to extend patience to a person I don't know who never learns anything and continues the same habits while spouting racist and homophobic shit on social media?

I'm not literally saying he should kill himself. I'm saying none of us are in a position to do anything and even if he is mentally ill, he needs to be an adult about it and get off the internet. He keeps coming back even when it clearly enables him. He should be banned from social media if that's what it takes.

Aloysius

Nov 5, 2017
Minneapolis, MN
He clearly has mental problems. None of the homophobic or racist shit he has said is right or okay, and I have stopped following him because it. I agree that the man does not deserve any attention and maybe he should just be a banned topic on this site, but to sit hear and start insulting someone in this situation is disgusting. Many people in this thread do not understand mental illness and its upsetting.

Status
Not open for further replies.