• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

acruztic

Mar 10, 2020
I have no way to watch this because I live in the US and only have ESPN plus and Netflix. Feelsbadman
I just went to the ESPN app and searched The Last Dance and they were just sitting there, and I watched them for free. I don't think I'm subscribed to ESPN. I'll have to check again tomorrow, either way I watched both episodes.
Edit: I'll just check now I have no idea how I watched these lol

acruztic

Mar 10, 2020
Okay so I just saw both episodes on the ESPN app on my iPad. I don't have ESPN+ or any other cable subscription. This seems to be easily available to everyone or am I missing something ?

Oct 26, 2017
I wonder if this documentary is gonna go to the reasoning why MJ temporarily retired to play baseball.

Or will we just never find out

Mariachi507

Oct 26, 2017
Not finding it on Netflix yet...

Oh fuck, I just realized it's outside the US only.

Last edited:

TheLastYoshi

Oct 27, 2017
Kind of silly that we even had the LBJ vs MJ arguments, some people really needed this doc. as a reminder, I don't like comparing players in the first place but MJ was just a different animal.

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
Obviously there are 8 episodes left so who knows, but I kinda wonder if Horace Grant will really figure in this at all given the project's focus, and the story of the 90's Bulls without him just feels kinda weird. He was really fucking good in his prime (and better than late 90's Rodman as a third wheel to Jordan and Pippen imo)

CreepingFear

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Obviously there are 8 episodes left so who knows, but I kinda wonder if Horace Grant will really figure in this at all given the project's focus, and the story of the 90's Bulls without him just feels kinda weird. He was really fucking good in his prime (and better than late 90's Rodman as a third wheel to Jordan and Pippen imo)
They mentioned him a little when discussing Krause drafting him, but given this is focused on that 2nd three-peat team, I doubt it. Time has healed some wounds, but I know a lot of Chicago hated Horace when he left. We all remember the Magic carrying Horace on their shoulders when the Magic beat the Bulls when MJ came back in 95.

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if this documentary is gonna go to the reasoning why MJ temporarily retired to play baseball.

Or will we just never find out

Arent the generally accepted reasons his grief over his father's death, or to avoid a one year suspension for gambling, or some combination thereof?

Man, reading all the comments, this sounds hype as hell. Cannot wait for another 12 hours and this work day to pass to finally be able to watch this.

Keylow

Oct 25, 2017
The first two episodes were so good omg. The bulls theme before the game brought back some shit when I was in middle school and high school during those times fuck. When's next Sunday lol

rAndom

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This documentary (ep.2) really proved why Scottie was the most underappreciated superstar of his era. Jordan was a scorer unlike any other for sure, but without Scottie the Bulls were just fucked.

bigstef71

Banned
Jul 5, 2018
Chicago
So they really aren't putting this on ESPN plus?
If you have the espn app on your phone or on ps4 you can watch both parts and a replay of the bulls celtics playoff game in 86 on thr watch section of the app. I first tried watching it with my account signed it for espn plus and it worked. Same with being signed in through Xfinity.

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
They mentioned him a little when discussing Krause drafting him, but given this is focused on that 2nd three-peat team, I doubt it. Time has healed some wounds, but I know a lot of Chicago hated Horace when he left. We all remember the Magic carrying Horace on their shoulders when the Magic beat the Bulls when MJ came back in 95.
I'd be super interested in the Orlando FA fallout though and what Reinsdorf/Phil/MJ/Pippen/etc. had to say about it. Just feels weird to ignore it totally when Pippen/Grant was actually a more common OG Bulls slash line than Jordan/Pippen.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
I'd be super interested in the Orlando FA fallout though and what Reinsdorf/Phil/MJ/Pippen/etc. had to say about it. Just feels weird to ignore it totally when Pippen/Grant was actually a more common OG Bulls slash line than Jordan/Pippen.
yep. was thinking too, they could do an entire hour on this game alone and jordan's career-long relationship with MSG. which is crazy that ten episodes doesn't seem like enough to capture everything! but that's reality. imagine doing this shit as a rookie! smfh

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Caught up on the first two. Great stuff.

"Depends how fuckin bad the headache is." lol

Neifirst

Oct 27, 2017
We moved to Chicago in early '86 when I was in 2nd grade and did we love the Bulls. It sounds stupid, but as fun as those championship teams were, especially the first 3-peat, those years of frustration at the hands of the Pistons were just as fun. We HATED Isiah Thomas and Bill Laimbeer with a passion.

El_TigroX

Oct 27, 2017
New York, NY
We moved to Chicago in early '86 when I was in 2nd grade and did we love the Bulls. It sounds stupid, but as fun as those championship teams were, especially the first 3-peat, those years of frustration at the hands of the Pistons were just as fun. We HATED Isiah Thomas and Bill Laimbeer with a passion.
Boston kid checking in... still to this day, we can't say Bill Laimbeer's name in our house. My dad will go livid about him.

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Just started watching this.

Man, that kid getting an autograph by Michael in the middle of the road, d, I wonder where that kid is now.

Damn lucky.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
This was really good, can't wait for the next episodes. Loved seeing that Celtics / Bulls footage, wish there was more from Larry.

Also feels like one of the first "group events" I've taken part in since the lockdowns.

Oct 26, 2017
Arent the generally accepted reasons his grief over his father's death, or to avoid a one year suspension for gambling, or some combination thereof?

Man, reading all the comments, this sounds hype as hell. Cannot wait for another 12 hours and this work day to pass to finally be able to watch this.

There has always been a subsection of NBA fans that believed MJ retired bc of some antigambling conspiracy.

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
just watched and man. this is going to be a ride. Already see the GM being a menace. and MAN the jokes they had on him no wonder he thought he could do it again by himself without a once in a life time talent, a generational talent like Pippen and a once in a generation head coach lmao.