• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Where is the lie?

Also

I can't imagine daddy Disney is happy with him, but I'm glad to see so many ESPN hosts and other sports personalities sticking their necks out lately.

BoboBrazil

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He's right. The right wing shit heads will now start harassing ESPN to fire him though. Hopefully they don't suspend/fire him.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
Preemptive "fuck you, ESPN" for when they force him to apologize, or suspend.fire him.

HockeyBird

Oct 27, 2017
ESPN about to suspend max for a week?

Max also talk a lot about how the federal government fucked up the Covid-response and you can always tell he wants to just outright say Trump fucked it up.

smurfx

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
his base are the idiot youtube commentators that make you always regret reading youtube comments.

JimJamJones

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

I have family in South Alabama. They believe anything they are told by the GOP or Fox News. Or Facebook. Or any kind of meme.

J2C

Oct 26, 2017
MAAXX. Spittin fire. Its always been true, for a party who rallied around "fake news" they never did much self reflection on the matter

Heynongman!

Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

I have family in South Alabama. They believe anything they are told by the GOP or Fox News. Or Facebook. Or any kind of meme.
It's always really concerning when you send someone an article or fact check from a good source that debunks whatever bullshit they're spewing and they say "lol this isn't a trusted source" and then they believe a fake image about goodyears dress code without a question

XaviConcept

Art Director for Videogames
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
On ESPN, Dan Lebatard is also extremely strong on the subject with a very strong track record that goes way back. Obviously when the white guy says it, it gets more traction but Max obviously cares about the subject so good for him.

Oct 27, 2017
Why he picking on the SEC? B1G and ACC fans ain't fuckin' geniuses either.

But seriously, droppin' truth bombs is going to really piss off the people who were shouting, "FUCK YOUR FEELINGS!" just last week

poptire

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I never liked Max Kellerman because he seemed like your prototypical dudebro talking head

But I'm on board now

OP
OP
Coyote Starrk

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Jemele Hill got shit on by ESPN for less.
I thought the same thing. But I'm betting if she was still around ESPN wouldn't dare to say shit this time around. The issue has gotten too big and too popular for it to crack down on people speaking truth.

It should have always been that way though. Jemele got screwed.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
Max has some awful awful takes, but this is some good shit. Hope they don't make him apologize.
His sports take are hit or miss a lot of the time, but his social commentary is always spot on, which is always interesting when they come up during the show, because it's usually his take that's better than SAS on many of these issues, but that could also speak to how poorly SAS tackles many of these issues himself. :P

Oct 28, 2017
I never liked Max Kellerman because he seemed like your prototypical dudebro talking head

But I'm on board now

Max is pretty trash since ESPN is making him shit out hot takes day in and day out. He's significantly better - like night and day - when he's actually talking about something he cares about like boxing.

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
Lebatard spoke out and got his radio show shortened. Ironically, one of the people who got the part of his show that was cut is Max.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
It's true. That crowd seems to have that whole thing down to a science. Brainwashing people into psychos by flooding them with memes and angry shitposts over social media.

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017
Immune to facts is the most accurate and scary one. This is why changing them is damn near impossible. "Fake news" was never a joke it was a dangerous tool used to discredit anything they disagreed with.

OP
OP
Coyote Starrk

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Hilariously rather then go after Kellerman directly she instead pivots to make it a point about Disney. So a combination of shifting the blame on something else and treating him differently than she would a black man.

Max 2, Dipshits 0.
Also didn't she and the rest of fox spent like 3 weeks awhile back ripping "cancel culture" for trying to get people fired???

BobLablow

Apr 18, 2018
Hold onto your butts, ESPN; you're about to be boycotted and have to listen to "I'M NEVER GOING TO WATCH ESPN AGAIN!" for the 17th time.

GuessMyUserName

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Toronto
Hey pretty smart to put this out now as Trumpers are railing on cancel culture

(I know this has never mattered, Republicans never mind contradicting themselves)