• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 18944

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Like... what does he think they are supposed to do? Absolute circus.

IwtGETg.png

DanGo

Oct 25, 2017
If Fahrenthold were a Trump, he'd use ethical tools like blackmail, extortion, and hacking to get what he wanted.

Deleted member 40133

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 19, 2018
Had no clue who David Fahrenthold was before, but now I know he has impaccable source gathering tact. I'm sure that's what Eric trump intended when he tweeted this out

fracas

Oct 27, 2017
As a former investigative reporter, that's how you do it. Very polite and to the point.

Pooh

Oct 25, 2017
The Hundred Acre Wood
Honestly that's probably the best tweet by a Trump maybe ever... literally only the emoji is wrong. Change that to a smile or a 100 or whatever and it's actually a good tweet.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
This is exactly what you are supposed to do.

Reizzz

Jun 19, 2019
I had taken Broadcast Journalism back in 2004, (never did anything with it) man I wish I was in school now for it, it's so fascinating given the current political climate

Gabbo

Oct 25, 2017
How do you know he has a hot stovetop and hasn't had people feed him luxuriously-prepared meals his entire life?

I wouldn't be surprised if he has never washed a single dish in his life.
He has his manservant feed him only the highest quality mcdonalds burgers and kfc, like his father before him.
Of course anything that seems remotely at odds with the Trump Org is going to make a trump family member that isn't Ivanka look like a moron in public. And even then, maybe her too.

anexanhume

Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
LMAO at the replies. Almost as good as Fox News posting AOC's scary agenda which was actually pretty accurate and totally awesome for people.

massivekettle

Banned
Aug 7, 2018
User Banned (2 Weeks): Trolling Across a Series of Posts, Accumulated Prior Infractions
So basically WaPo is looking for snitches within the Trump Organisation?

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
And of all the journalists to be baffled and angry at. Fahrenthold is an excellent investigative journalist who has broken countless stories, he's one of the best.

Keasar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
UmeĂĄ, Sweden
He is really fuckin' lucky that people haven't just started taken inspiration from one of the best journalist figures ever:

spider-jerusalem.jpg

That maybe this becomes a real scene one day:
yR4x2TE.png

These fuckers should be scared. The entire Trump family should be terrified for the rest of their lives of people seeking truth. Eric is lucky that this guy was polite enough to ask.

If you haven't read this comic yet, start doing in, Transmetropolitan is excellent, funny and really fuckin' relevant that it shouldn't have to be.

Dead Man

Nov 1, 2017
I hope he's getting mocked constantly until the end of time for this. Utterly ridiculous and pathetic.

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
Good job Eric, you just broadcasted to about 2 million people how to send secure documents to Fahrenthold.

Mona

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
to the trumps doing dirty shit is good and doing clean ethical stuff is bad, wtf

massivekettle

Banned
Aug 7, 2018
What a ridiculous take.

No. Not at all. As part of my job, I sometimes deal with journos in a similar context, and I don't know anyone of them who cold calls or emails. They usually have a myriad of reliable sources on hot standby.

The WaPo's reporting is good, but its agenda is so obvious, it detracts from the quality of the reporting.

Oct 27, 2017
Sure mate. WaPo journo is basically inviting employees of Trump to snitch against him, and potentially commit something illegal in the process (especially if under privilege or some sort of NDA). Also, that cold email makes the WaPo journo look a tad desperate.

I was making a joke, I didn't know you were serious. That's so sad for you.

What does journalism look like on your planet?