• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
Orion Pictures has set an Oct. 25, 2019 release date for the new Bad Trip hidden-camera prank comedy.

The feature from Jackass and Bad Grandpa producer Jeff Tremaine stars Eric Andre and Lil Rel Howery. Bad Trip follows two best friends on a cross-country road trip filled with inventive pranks, as they pull a real-life audience into the mayhem.

The film is directed by Kitao Sakurai and is also produced by Andre, David Bernad and Ruben Fleischer.

"Eric and Rel's hilarious performances combined with spectacular, groundbreaking pranks will make Bad Trip the defining prank movie for a new generation. We're incredibly proud to debut the next in line to Borat and Bad Grandpa," Bernad and Fleischer said in a joint statement.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/n...-fall-2019-release-1180721?utm_source=twitter

If it was like Eric Andre's Show pranks, it would be awesome. Instead they'll just be bad pranks.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Reading the description...

tumblr_inline_pf25xn40OC1slcqyl_540.jpg

Deleted member 9241

Oct 26, 2017
It should be called "It Was Just A Prank, Bro"

Prolepro

Ghostwire: BooShock
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
The pranks are easily the weakest part of the show.

Except makeout cop. That was gold.

Deleted member 8468

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'll watch anything Eric Andre makes. Not sure how a whole movie of just the pranks will work out, but I'll be there.

I sort of hope it's a whole 2 hours of random pranks with no connecting pieces.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm glad to see he turned his life around after he failed to get the Froot Loops and Sprite jobs

Galkinator

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Sure, why not. It's going to be hard to top Eric Andre Show's insanity but I trust them given it's a movie

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
who killed hannibal

Will be interesting to see the dynamic with Lil Rel, I'm a little skeptical.