• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 25712

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Discovered this thread and SCP generally last night. I've been reading way more of than I should, this stuff is amazing

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Now imagine what Junji Ito-inspired SCP's will do to me, Shy!
I've already seen what will happen, as i've been to the future and returned with the footage. 😜
hOwJvSt.gif

Thequietone

Oct 26, 2017
A recent thread made me think of something. Is there an SCP based on sleep paralysis? Seems like an easy one to make if not.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I think SCP 835's uncensored after action report is the most uncomfortable I've been reading one of these.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
Yeah it was definitely one of the more disturbing ones. Did not make it through the whole thing in one read and that is rare for me

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Watching Annihilation.

Basically a movie about an SCP research expedition into an anomaly. Fucking weird as hell.

Last edited:

Rygar 8Bit

Oct 25, 2017
Site-15
New Lord Bung video up.

Also just noticed there is no door to door salesman SCP. You'd think someone would have written one by now.