• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

quesalupa

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
US
Smart-Select-20191110-104245-Outlook.jpg

I helped
5 treees

Jul 4, 2018
https://imgur.com/KZQu7Nt

It won't let me upload as an image but I've paid for a tree to be planted in Australia. Helping out my second home with all the crazy stuff that has been going on over there and while it's only a single tree it's a native species so hopefully it helps a little.

JSR_Cube

Oct 27, 2017
I chose to plant some trees to an area that's local to me.. in Canada, so they weren't that cheap.

eTHcZuj.gif

Also, not sure if you're counting or not, but here's my Ecosia results. Either way, you can see my results here from switching over to Ecosia a couple of months ago..

gnxHinn.gif

Jul 4, 2018
I'm not counting Ecosia, although I recommend everyone to use it!

Jamiem Ecosia plants about one tree every 45 searches : https://ecosia.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/201657341-How-does-the-personal-counter-work-

JSR_Cube adding your trees!

Ok no worries 😀 Ecosia is great and yeah on average they plant a tree every 45 searches but depends on the ad load you receive. Even still on the very conservative side for me I've probably helped fund about 100 trees in roughly 18 months of using Ecosia so that isn't bad at all.

CelestialAtom

Mambo Number PS5
Oct 26, 2017
Just donated another 50 trees to Forest Nation. :)

Sorry for not sharing screenshots, as with how often I donate, it's just needless work having to crop these images, black out personal information and uploading via my iPad.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Pomerlaw

Pomerlaw

Erarboreal
Banned
Feb 25, 2018
Really important video for everyone who wants to plant trees or contribute to planting trees!!!

OP
OP
Pomerlaw

Pomerlaw

Erarboreal
Banned
Feb 25, 2018
December is here! This thread seems to have fallen asleep a bit, and our goal seems more remote now. So, to get things moving again, I just bought another 1000 trees!

WJXdr6H.png

I'm also asking MODS to put us the thread as a community sticky to help us!

OP
OP
Pomerlaw

Pomerlaw

Erarboreal
Banned
Feb 25, 2018
Good news, the thread should be back up in the community spotlight soon! Maybe we will get some new donors!

Huey

Oct 27, 2017
Pomerlaw would it be worth requesting a thread title update to incorporate that >30,000 era trees have been planted to far?

Sofiya

Oct 28, 2017
Thank you for planting 200 trees with Eden Reforestation Projects!
Your donation ID is: 000445092
If you donate to a project that issues tax-deductible receipts, you will receive one in time for tax returns. To learn more about tax deductions, please refer to the individual projects on the platform.
If you have any questions, please write to us at [email protected]

All the best,
The Trillion Tree Campaign​