• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

I've included some common choices

• Dog

Votes: 71 29.0%
  • Cat

Votes: 72 29.4%
  • Squirrel

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Dolphin

Votes: 3 1.2%
  • Penguin

Votes: 8 3.3%
  • Octopus

Votes: 7 2.9%
  • (other)

Votes: 83 33.9%

• Total voters

EarthPainting

Oct 26, 2017
Town adjacent to Silent Hill
Stoat. Simply the G.O.A.T.
Hell yeah! Every time I've seen one in the wild, they had bloody mouths and the surliest looking faces. All signs tell me they're bad mofos that can't be trusted, yet my heart melts each and every time. Sorry, I know you're trying to be tough and hard and I'm sure you have cred around your parts, but you're forever adorable. They're like if Kirby's angry.
C9grPDj.png

Frostinferno

Oct 25, 2017
Sloths. They're the chillest MFers on the planet. Like they're perpetually high.

giphy.gif

Plus their babies are too adorable

giphy.gif

Slime

Oct 25, 2017
Axolotls (but they really need to grow up)

5e69e488-1458-4cc9-9bf6-d227bf27799e_1.0461a05e398cea3818d7a2b4bf701724.jpeg

(I will keep trying this joke until at least one person laughs)

Gakidou

Oct 30, 2017
pip pip cheerio fish & chips
Crocodiles n Alligators. They are so smug, like they're living their best life in a swamp what are you going to do about it eh
RMrq37l.jpg

I also love those snapping turtles. And all kinds of rodents. And flamingos.

Animals great.

MoogleWizard

Oct 27, 2017
I'm a bird person. They can fly, their evolution history is fascinating. They're beautiful, and most don't smell like many mammals. Favorite orders are parrots for their intelligence, interesting behavior, beauty and colors and birds of prey, especially eagles, because they're so majestic.

Other than birds, I love dogs, but mostly older breeds that don't have myriads of health problems breed into them. Favorites are Basenjis, Giant Schnauzers and Shibas. Capybaras are also really neat.

Tangyn

Oct 29, 2017
Had cats all my life until age 32. Got two dogs at 33 and err yea never looking back! Will have at least one dog now for the rest of my life. Best decision I've made. They are as amazing as people say, 3 years in with 2 doggies and I just adore them.

I will perhaps get another cat alongside some dogs in the future but who knows

Tu101uk

Oct 27, 2017
London, UK
galapagos-tours12.jpg
Turtles, tortoises and terrapins. They're just so serene and chill and take things slow... kinda how I like to be.

I'd love to have one of my own one day.