• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mudo

Oct 25, 2017
Tennessee
Being a gay man, this thread always had me so HOT before. so THANK YOU for resurrecting it I look forward to lots of pics =) I do not play soccer games so unfortunately I cannot contribute in a meaningful way

AgentStrange

Oct 25, 2017
HqQOpNptAogcU.gif

MulderYuffie

Oct 25, 2017
Being a gay man, this thread always had me so HOT before. so THANK YOU for resurrecting it I look forward to lots of pics =) I do not play soccer games so unfortunately I cannot contribute in a meaningful way
There is more than one resurrection going on right now....
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
*Sees thread title*
*Clicks Watch Thread immediately*

The old thread brought so much joy over the years.

Wracu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Gay man with a Yosuke avatar? In tears it will end.

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017
I know it's not a "gay" glitch, but can someone post the one with the Goalie dancing out of the penalty and the kicker missing the shot anyway?

That's among my faves.

Etain

Oct 25, 2017
"Gayglitches"
Uh, I'm sorry but that's pretty offensive. Glitches can't be gay, and as a gay black man I feel that this is making fun of all homosexuals.
No, I think these are making a very appealing case that glitches can have a clear sexual preference and desire to exercise it however they want.

Though I guess consoles could be female and are just THAT into making men do gay things together.

St Mei

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
No, I think these are making a very appealing case that glitches can have a clear sexual preference and desire to exercise it however they want.

Though I guess consoles could be female and are just THAT into making men do gay things together.
I for one love that video games are becoming increasingly sexually liberated. Go freedom! :)

Venom

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Manchester, UK
At this point I reckon FIFA do it on purpose. It makes sense to be fair. People get semi naked RPG ladies what cater to straight and the lesbian crowd so let our gay brothers enjoy some buff footballer action!