• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
Weekend Era is -

Wait, its still wednesday

echoshifting

very salt heavy
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The Negative Zone
tenor.gif

Morrigan bites

Deleted member 31199

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
First thing I thought of for some reason...

"I go to a terrible doctor because all he does is take blood from me. Never go visit a Dr. Acula." Mitch Hedberg

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
why did a expect a long statement of distress about the site itself rather than a troll! I'm disappointed in myself

TSM

Oct 27, 2017
It's cool and all, but my son thinks it's lame that the pride banners went away just because pride month was in the rear view mirror. It'd be great if those were also in normal rotation all year long.

Raccoon

May 31, 2019
damn I thought fat had finally snapped

that's the day the site shrivels up and dies btw, admins take note

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
I was wondering what the hell that was and now I know. I got baited, but leave elated.

Soj

Oct 27, 2017
Ooohhhh, that's what it's meant to be.

I thought it was bloody grim reaper hands coming out of a purple cloak, doing the Giorgio Tsoukalos aliens meme...

The Real Abed

Oct 25, 2017
Pennsylvania
I didn't even notice it. Probably would draw more attention if the colors were changed to black and orange and on the Dark Theme™ the purple highlighting should also all be orange.

Aranjah

Oct 27, 2017
Really, though, I couldn't tell what it was, so thanks for posting the embiggened version.