• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

do you shave your legs?

• yeah

Votes: 41 4.0%
  • only trim them

Votes: 53 5.2%
  • nah

Votes: 920 90.6%

• Total voters

HTupolev

Oct 27, 2017
As a cyclist I really should, but right now I don't. I always think about how much more effort it takes to apply sunscreen, and I think about how much more aerodynamic I'd be, etc... and then I think about the effort that it would take and I don't bother.

Jan 11, 2019
I don't, but most girls I know use lasers, so that they have to shave less often, and to fend off hairy and interstellar invaders alike.

I you shave your legs and don't use a laser, it seems to me, you're doing it wrong.

TheBaldwin

Feb 25, 2018
Nah.

I try and maintain my body hair everywhere else. But nobody ever cares about the leg hair

Trick_GSF

Nov 2, 2017
I'm 33 and cannot grow hair on my legs, well I do but the hair is super fragile comes away easy. They are almost completely bald, along with my arms. I get hair everywhere else and seems normal.

I often wear trousers or jeans even in Summer because I got asked so many times why I shave my legs. I asked my doctor once out of interest and he didn't have any diagnosis, just said it is what it is and it wont likely change. Such is life I suppose.

MrCibb

Dec 12, 2018
UK
I do not. But I did get my legs waxed for a bet and it was fucking weeeeeeeeeeeeeird. My legs felt so much colder. I felt every breeze.

ColdSun

Together, we are strangers
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Occasionally. If it wasn't such a pain, it'd be much more regularly.

Stone Dudeman

Oct 27, 2017
I did it once out of curiosity, and I liked the smooth feeling after. But I am a very hairy dude so maintaining it would be more work that I'm willing to commit to.

Navidson REC

Oct 31, 2017
I'm a lifelong swimmer. I've done it once in my life (for a national meet actually, but more as a "team activity" and less because I believe that it actually helps. If Mark Spitz could crush records left and right with that glorious mustache, a little leg hair won't hold me back)

Disclaimer: I also have a beard lol

shenden

Oct 27, 2017
It grew there for a reason, so no. And for some another weird reason, my girlfriend likes to pull them tiny strains.

Ojli

Chicken Chaser
Oct 28, 2017
Sweden
Whoops! Pressed yes, when I meant no. The bigger question is, should I shave them?

Reversed

Oct 25, 2017
Did once in my dumbass youth days and regretted it. Not worth it even for the smooth legs

Sqrt

Oct 26, 2017
As a cyclist I really should, but right now I don't. I always think about how much more effort it takes to apply sunscreen, and I think about how much more aerodynamic I'd be, etc... and then I think about the effort that it would take and I don't bother.

I did a quick research on this...

Holie shiet! :S

At least I can keep my beard...

Yoshi88

Oct 26, 2017
Nah, shaving armpits and back, trimming down there as well as belly/chest occasionally. Legs and arms are left alone since forever.

Aussiebattler

Oct 27, 2017
Sydney
My leg hair seems to just stay the same length, never seen any reason to. I do weirdly have bald patches on the back of my calves though and I wear shorts majority of the year.

mhayes86

Oct 27, 2017
Maryland
I trim parts of my body, but overall I hate shaving. There's no way I'm touching my legs. Growing a beard has saved me so much money due to not having to shave my face every week.

Ruisu

Banned
Aug 1, 2019
Brasil
I would if it bothered me or if anybody I'm with cared. I surely don't mind shaving most other parts of my body.

Tttssd1972

May 24, 2019
I do not. I'll trim/shave pretty much everything else except my arms/legs. Thankfully never grew much hair in those areas.

AGoodODST

Oct 28, 2017
No.

I did wax them for charity a few years ago though and as a a guy with pretty hairy legs, fuck me that hurt.

Eidan

Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
I have very fine leg hair so most people assume I shave them, but I never have.

offshore

Oct 27, 2017
UK
I shaved my legs once early in my 20s, and I don't really know why because they weren't that hairy... HUGE MISTAKE.

When they started to grow back it was really uncomfortable trying to sleep because all the thick little hairs growing back would catch in the bed sheets constantly and was a real tickling sensation. Was horrible. lol.

Maximo

Oct 25, 2017
Nah but I trim everything else besides my legs/arms, having a close cut electric shaver is really nice to have.

Last edited:

Prophet Five

Pundeath Knight
Nov 11, 2017
The Great Dark Beyond
I have really hair legs so I've done it before but it takes a lot of time and I don't really enjoy the feeling of it when it grows back so I generally only do it one every two years when I forget how much I hate it lol