• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

I'M BANJO-WOOOOAAAAAHHHHHHH

• Guh Huh

Votes: 351 66.0%
  • BREEEEEEEEEEEEE

Votes: 115 21.6%
  • oOMANAKA

Votes: 66 12.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oct 25, 2017
guess people missed this sentence

eAeUMuV.png
Who said this?

JahIthBer

Jan 27, 2018
If it's Edrick, im going to be very upset, i get that it's a Japanese franchise & the Japanese fans come first & DQ is huge over there, but another anime swordsman over a 90's Nintendo icon rubs me the wrong way.

QisTopTier

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
If it's Edrick, im going to be very upset, i get that it's a Japanese franchise & the Japanese fans come first & DQ is huge over there, but another anime swordsman over a 90's Nintendo icon rubs me the wrong way.
[/QUOTE
Screw that I want some Zap action. DQ is bigger than Banjo could ever dream to be. Ideally we'd get both

Deleted member 2669

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's not one or the other. We're likely getting both, just maybe not revealed at the same time.

I'm expecting a B&K reveal and hoping for an Erdrick tease after.

Deleted member 5127

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I usually never get hyped for BK because I don't think it will happen, but this year it really felt like we were getting remakes for BK and BT, feels like the perfect moment to do something like that.

BK is dead and all we'll ever have is that YL knock off.

OP
OP
Lady Bow

Lady Bow

Nov 30, 2017
I'm going to try and finish all the requests today. If any of my photoshop folk wanna work on the newer requests while I start on the older ones from page 10, that'll speed it along.

Nintenleo

Nov 9, 2017
Italy
I want to jump on the Banjo wagon, I don't care if we're gonna crash to a giant metal slime. Just let me enjoy the ride. I'm in.

If someone is kind enough to banjofy my avatar I will be eternally grateful. But I'll be with you anyway. #guhhuh #thoughidontthinkthatbanjokazooieisbetterthansupermario64