• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Hark

Oct 29, 2017
It took a while to get everything together but I finally managed to accomplish my goal for the year and make a short film :)

VlLkru1.jpg

It's called HAPPY//SAD and it's a queer love story about the ways in which we interpret our emotions. You can watch it here.

I had the idea a few years back but after seeing the My Rode Reel film festival was on this year I decided to take a week off work and actually make it and I'm really happy with the result.
Would love to know what you think :)

If you're interested in watching a Behind the Scenes you can do so here. You can also use that link to vote for HAPPY//SAD in the comp. If you do I appreciate you forever! :)

Has anyone else entered MyRodeReel this year? Or have you seen any amazing vids? I'm a huge fan of Playback and A Small Story About Great Belief.

(mods sorry if this isn't allowed, I just really wanted to share as this is a big milestone for me)

Nilson

Nov 5, 2017
There's something really devastating about how the app drives his emotion in the beginning

I'm sure there are a million people that feel the same way

OP
OP

Hark

Oct 29, 2017
Today is the last day of voting so if you'd like to vote for me I'd greatly appreciate it :)

You can do so here (and also watch + see behind the scenes!).

That's a very cute little story, thanks for sharing.

Thanks so much for watching :)

There's something really devastating about how the app drives his emotion in the beginning

I'm sure there are a million people that feel the same way

Yeah I agree! Especially first thing waking up in the morning...
I really wanted to show how easily that kinda thing can spiral.

Nacho

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
This is really good! Great job! Very well shot and edited too. That match cut from the bed to the date was legit.

OP
OP

Hark

Oct 29, 2017
This is really good! Great job! Very well shot and edited too. That match cut from the bed to the date was legit.

Thank you thank you thank you :) there was a 3 minute limit so I had to get it moving hahaha.

Thanks for making this and sharing. Well done. I gave it a thumbs up.

Thanks so much for watching and liking it <3

I enjoyed it! What program/camera was used to edit/record?

Thank you for watching :) I shot with a Sony A7iii (16-35mm & 50mm lenses) and edited on Premiere Pro.
Do you shoot/edit?