• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

galv

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not sure how to proceed. I want to be progressive and support him but it's something that I have no idea about.

Fairly sure he knows I know. It's been awkward and I just want to get us over the hump.

Any advice would be appreciated.

eonden

Oct 25, 2017
I would recommend being honest about it and just accept him as he is. I mean, it could be worse, he could really be into Kingdom Hearts.

xxracerxx

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Seems like you both have similar interests if you were browsing the site in question.

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
The hell is Furaffinity? Or do I not want to know?

Reckheim

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
... I mean you don't have to address it at all. If it comes up say you are kool with it and move on.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
I don't understand. If you don't already support him, what are you doing looking them up on the site? Just trying to be nosy?

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
If that's not your thing why were you perusing the site? If that is your thing, then what's the problem?

Acorn

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
Subscribed, this is gonna be a good thread.

But seriously delete it from your memory, don't get involved in other people kinks.

Deleted member 3038

Oct 25, 2017
I would recommend being honest about it and just accept him as he is. I mean, it could be worse, he could really be into Kingdom Hearts.
c3yZeI8.gif

OP don't leave us hanging

Red Arremer

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
For the people who do not know what it is: It's basically a gallery site for furry art (including adult art), akin to deviantArt.

For OP: I don't see how your friend being a furry/having an FA account is something that you have to make a big deal about as if you just found out they're fucking their sibling or something?

Akronis

Prophet of Regret - Lizard Daddy
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
galv what the fuck is wrong with you stop this nonsense and delete the thread

Deleted member 28461

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
It has no impact on you, and is none of your business. The fact that you consider this something that would make things awkward between you or be a "hump" is pretty bad.

Furries are totally harmless.

Cenauru

Dragon Girl Supremacy
Oct 25, 2017
Just accept it and don't make a big deal out of it? I'm not entirely sure what the problem is.

Iacomus

Dec 26, 2018
Oh dear.

If you don't mind his tastes, you can start a conversation, if you want to. If you don't like his taste don't mention it and block it out of your memory.

At least you didn't find his After Dark account.

Lunar15

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure why it's an issue? Why does he know you know? How did you find this? How did you know it was your friend?

There's a lot of weird details missing. If they're already your friend, nothing really changes here.

Status
Not open for further replies.