• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SpankyDoodle

Oct 25, 2017
You know she doesn't want to have a relationship with you just because she used your dick, right?

You know she's just having fun, right?

You know that this might be over in a few months, if not sooner, right?

I just want you to be emotionally prepared for that. Just because y'all had fun...

You think she wants to have your kids? Really????
Whew you really took a running leap with that one. Could it be that she brought it up to him so they don't have to deal with condoms in the future?

Like, nowhere does he say "I asked if she can still have kids" or "I asked if she wanted to have kids with me", people were asking about using condoms and making jokes about him being a dad or her getting knocked up to power grab the family jewels.

sph3re

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
I remember this one time I, being a giant piece of shit at the time, slept with my coworker who was about 20 years older than I behind her husband's back. Turns out, he didn't mind; he was a literal cuckold. Didn't make it any less shitty.

...What was I talking about? Spread your legs and fly, was the moral of that story I think.

Emergency & I

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
latest

Clearly age differences but this is what I thought of.

FFNB

Associate Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
She has grandkids at 45? Wut

That's...not "wut" worthy, to be honest.

My sister had my nephew when she was 17 (teen pregnancy is a thing, you know lol). My nephew is 26, and has 2 babies, making my sister a 44 year old grandma. It's definitely not out of the ordinary. I do tease her about being a grandma, though. Especially since she still looks like a 30-something. XD

FFNB

Associate Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
I always felt like "weekend Era" was a meme, didn't buy into it.

But this pandemic, and the last few weekends have really solidified the concept.

During the weekends, this forum has a whole different feel. 🤣

Lol!

My theory on this is that Monday-Friday are when the "world" is most active. ie, news stories are typically posted during the work week, and since most outlets have weekends off, there isn't much to discuss on Saturday and Sunday. So forum members have more time to post about the craziest shit and get eyes on their topics because the weekly topics have started to slow down.

Like, why am I even in this thread? Because gaming side is wrapped up for the week until Monday, and the next batch of news breaks, that's why!!

Considering that Tuesday is election day, I'm expecting it to be an "interesting" week. One I'm simultaneously anticipating and dreading...

bye

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
You're frequenting your grandparents house when you have your own apartment and fucking the caretaker and going back and forth?

Seems messy. Corona and all.

big_z

Nov 2, 2017
This is still my favourite forum sex story

ok this is what is happening,

my parents are out with family friends, and they'll be back any minute so i need your help

Heres some background:

see, i volunteer on my sisters softball team (im 22, the girls are 15)

and whatever yeah i met this girl, her name is Alison, and were going out for a while. We have alot in common, sometimes i help her with homework. I helped her on her english essay and she still got a D. This is because the teacher is a prick ... anywayz

So she came like an hour ago, and i really want to lose my virginity, so i ask her to have sex

"no, no i cant, its not right" she said, but i told her "dont worry i know what im doing, ill be done in like 10 seconds, pluss ill give you 2 n64 games if you say yes"

So I gave her Diddy Kong Racing, and Ken Griffey Jr Baseball, and then she goes to my room. Shes a bit confused and scarred.

Then i think to myself - yo I need lube right? Cuz i heard you guys saying you need to lube up her clit otherwise it wouldnt fit in properly.

Ok so i have no lube, but i really want to lose my virginity - so i grab some butter from the fridge, but its cold, it wont melt - so i microwave it for 8 minutes, and then i poured it in a glass and poured it on her cooter, now shes saying i burned it.

I dont know what to do, my parents are going to be back any minute and shes crying in the bathroom plz help you guyz are relly smrat please help me.

Any idea how to shut her up? Should i give her another n64 game?

The guy who ordered a prostitute, did push ups in a shopping mall foodcourt then blew his load before getting his pants off and still paid was also a good one.

Patitoloco

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I saw this thread without replies, coming in a day later has been a damn ride.

Already history OP, thank you!

trunx81

Banned
Feb 12, 2018
just my 50c on this story: A friend of mine had something similar a few years ago. Older woman, amazing sex and when he grew to fond of her and fell in love, she dropped him like a hot potatoe. Messed him up for a long time as he couldn't keep any other relationship longer. So my advice would be not to grow to attached to her, don't fall in love and always, always use protection.

Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
I remember this one time I, being a giant piece of shit at the time, slept with my coworker who was about 20 years older than I behind her husband's back. Turns out, he didn't mind; he was a literal cuckold. Didn't make it any less shitty.

...What was I talking about? Spread your legs and fly, was the moral of that story I think.

were you that confessor a couple years back?

Amnixia

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Jan 25, 2018
Not sure if it's smart to bang your grandparents nurse but no shame in having sex with someone older. Just enjoy it, but don't expect a long relationship from it.

Qasiel

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
So... confessions this year aren't as anonymous as previous ones?

RedSonja

Oct 29, 2017
Feelings are mutual, she's a big girl and you're a big boy...a non-issue for two consenting adults.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
User banned (3 months): blatant misogyny, not even reading the OP
First, I need pics before I can make a decision, second if you didn't already have it, congrats on the HPV.