• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 28, 2017
I'm in one of those states where I don't feel like playing/watching anything, and I don't know where I'd go if I go out. Plus my SO is on vacation with her family right now.

Recommend me something to do that isn't masturbating.

DinoPulse

May 25, 2018
Knowing you're a King of the Hill fan, would watching some of your favorite King of the Hill scenes on YouTube get you to not be bored?
If not I'll gladly help brainstorm some ideas that'll get you to not be bored!

@TheFriendlyBro

IGN - Video Producer and Editor
Verified
Aug 1, 2019
Clean stuff. Might as well do something useful and blast some tunes whilst doing it.

Kreve

Design Director
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Whenever I come off a big project I get like this. The solution I found is to not look to be entertained but look to accomplish something. Usually cleaning the apartment till it looks and feels fantastic, or starting a new workout or self care routine. Getting out for walks and spoiling the dog. The plus side is your SO will come back and be impressed with all you've done.

Zeshakag

Oct 28, 2017
Try something new OP.

EVO is streaming its top 8's/grand finals all day today.

NASCAR is doing its Bowling at the Glen Race at Watkins Glen at noon PST, which is a not-left-turns-only track.

Go work out or go for a run.

Spend 5 minutes a try to memorize 1-10 in another language as fast as you can.

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017

this, get a month of amazon prime if you have to. best new TV show i have watched in years

alternatively think for a while what might be a nice, small "welcome back" gift for your SO when he/she returns and go shopping for it, go to a mall or something with headphones and podcast/music and shop around in case something better pops up

Gaf Zombie

The Fallen
Dec 13, 2017
High effort: Start learning a new language.

Medium effort: Go for a jog listening to some new music.

Low effort: Go get drunk/high.

Sleuth

alt account
Banned
Jul 18, 2019
I'm in this state frequently. Especially when I have something on my mind, like right now. Cannot properly enjoy anything.

I dunno. A walk. Podcast and some mindless videogame. Maybe some office work, or writing. Sometimes something productive is the best solution.

OP
OP
ExhaustedWalrus
Oct 28, 2017
Hmmm... is The Boys worth checking out? I haven't been following it at all.

Just threw on a record and started cleaning a bit.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
Try something new OP.

EVO is streaming its top 8's/grand finals all day today.

NASCAR is doing its Bowling at the Glen Race at Watkins Glen at noon PST, which is a not-left-turns-only track.

Go work out or go for a run.

Spend 5 minutes a try to memorize 1-10 in another language as fast as you can.
OP's bored and you recommend them to watch NASCAR lol

GKSilKamina

Oct 25, 2017
Festering Swamp, USA
Go for a walk. Go for a drive.

If you don't want to leave the house, why not reorganize your stuff? Move furniture, sort through whatever collections you have, or something. Or just get drunk and take a nap.

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
Read a book?

I've been reading Robin Hobb's stuff and it's amazing.

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017
Hit the gym.
Work on your thrust game.

source.gif

Sleuth

alt account
Banned
Jul 18, 2019
Hmmm... is The Boys worth checking out? I haven't been following it at all.

Just threw on a record and started cleaning a bit.

Yeah it is. Its not perfect, but its pretty addictive and just badass and fun. I mean do you have an interest in such things? If you do watch it. TBH, its one of the very few tv shows this year that I binged in such a manner. It distracted me.

Despite having so many movies and tv shows to watch, I find it difficult to find shit to keep my attention. A good non fiction book can do it, but again finding something can be tough.

Tomorrow back to work in a new job.