• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

JJH

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Mine just came out of the dryer and went on the bed. IMO there's nothing better than sleeping in a made bed with clean sheets. I share a bed with my wife and we try and wash once a week.

How often does ERA wash their sheets? I'm curious going off past hygiene threads from here.

finalflame

Product Management
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Every week for my sheets, every couple of weeks my duvet cover. My pillowcases like 2-3x a week, I also have like 20 in case I want to switch them every day if my skin is having a particularly bad time.

Sacul64

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Not as often as I should by a longshot but at least I can admit it. Roommate living in the basement where they washer and Dryer are plus people in the house split between night and day shift makes things hard.

Matrix Monkey

Dec 30, 2017
Can't figure out if y'all are just getting into bed dirty all the time or if I'm just living in my own filth without realizing it.

Enduin

You look 40
Oct 25, 2017
New York
I do laundry every Sunday. Two loads comprising all bed sheets, towels, clothes, etc from the week.

Cross-Section

Oct 27, 2017
Once or twice a month, though I've broken that rule (as in, washed more often) in cases of unusual filthiness

Big-E

Oct 25, 2017
Not having a washer and drier in the apartment means that we don't do it as often as we should. Moving to a place with a washer and dryer soon so laundry will be a lot easier.

ArtTeitlebaum

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
Europe
I take them with me into the shower, but it's been a long time I've been there.

Real answer: Once a week. In summer more often.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
I have a bunch of them that I change out weekly and wash them all like once a month. And then repeat that all over again. But I live in a apt and don't have a washer/dryer in my unit lol. Works for me.

krae_man

Master of Balan Wonderworld
Oct 25, 2017
Once a week unless it's been particularly hot and I've been extra sweaty.

MrRob

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Every Sunday with the towels.

But I do have 4 different sheet sets so I'll change them on Sunday. Wash the ones I took off and put them at the back of the rotation.

Soma

Oct 27, 2017
San Francisco
Every other week.

One week I'll wash my blankets (in addition to clothes/towels), the next week I'll wash the bedsheets and keep that rotation going.