• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Redfox088

Banned
May 31, 2018
User Banned (3 Days): Dehumanizing Rhetoric

Saw this video today seemed interesting. Surprised by some of the choices and assumptions that were made.

I'm a single 28 black male from New York currently living in Atlanta. I've had 87 encounters.I spent the afternoon trying to write them all down so I'm probably missing a few. I've slowed down a lot for the same reasons "Mr. 30" did. I only have one new encounter this year so far and I've only been with her occasionally.

How about you guys?

Edit: changed my terminology. Wasn't trying to sound obnoxious. Just curious.

Last edited:

kevinking94

Oct 28, 2017
Why you gotta call them kills?? Sounds overly aggressive and macho lol Im 24 now and Ive been with 20 women. Dont plan on being with anymore either, my current gf is a keeper!

PeskyToaster

Oct 27, 2017
I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't watch the video but if that lady has 1500 at her age I would stay the fuck away lol. Can you imagine the STDs?

Edit: Looks like that was just a guess. Wow kinda rude to assume that of someone lol.

OP
OP
Redfox088

Redfox088

Banned
May 31, 2018
I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target
Noted.

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017
That's the slang I used growing up. I'm sorry?
I don't know if you should be sorry, but I'd expect you to be cognizant of how using that word for people you slept with frames those people in your mind. Why would you keep using that word for it is the most relevant question I want to know.

OP
OP
Redfox088

Redfox088

Banned
May 31, 2018
I don't know if you should be sorry, but I'd expect you to be cognizant of how using that word for people you slept with frames those people in your mind. Why would you keep using that word for it is the most relevant question I want to know.
I edited it out of the OP. I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.