• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
There ought to be some semblance of standard for corporate support for these kinds of influencers.

The fact that this has been going on for a notable length of time whilst still being in the good graces of MS Brazil is rather disturbing.

At the least it can now be brought to MS' attention front and center.

ronabs

Mar 15, 2018
What i've found that helps is to not engage and openly denounce whenever someone tries to engage with it for you. More than a few times i've had people come to me asking me to talk about some inept bullshit one of these morons have said, my reply was always the same "Why the fuck would i waste my time with this dumb bullshit?" and move on.
This.

xabbott

Oct 28, 2017
Florida
Maybe try reporting it to XboxBR on Twitter? Seems it would be more effective as they probably handle any gifts.

Supaidaman

β–² Legend β–²
Oct 25, 2017
I'm pretty sure Microsoft doesn' t support them anymore. Actually, they got banned from Mixer which is owned by Microsoft

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I'm pretty sure Microsoft doesn' t support them anymore. Actually, they got banned from Mixer which is owned by Microsoft

That's good to hear.

The thing is, you're a Playstation fan and you're butthurt for the (mostly explicit) things he says on his channel.

In my opinion, this little guy and his friend, they're both two pieces of garbage, to not to use language here.

So, I ask you: are you bringing this matter here genuinely for the cause or are you just trying to get back at a channel that consistently mock you up?

Even if the OP was a Sony fan, does it really matter in this case? The OP is legitimately helping to improve the image of Microsoft by trying to oust this guy.

*also weird first post

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He just seems like a major troll. Maybe standards have changed but this was basic trolling 101 back during the MySpace days and before. You do anything possible to get a rise out of people, including making fun of dead people.

I'm not saying it's right, these people are shitheads, but I don't see what makes them stand out over other online trolls.

OP
OP
Era of not Yakuza
Dec 4, 2017
Brazil
even if the OP was a Sony fan, does it really matter in this case? The OP is legitimately helping to improve the image of Microsoft by trying to oust this guy.

*also weird first post
With all evidence that shows how they are bad for everyone in the community the guy calls me buthurt, and then call the milgrau guys garbage and then ask again if I'm not just a fanboy. Like wtf. Did he joined era just to say that to me ?

Oct 25, 2017
For those who speak Portuguese, here is the judge's decision about "witcher 3" The Witness, Firewatch, Street Fighter V, No Man's Sky, What Remains of Edith Finch, HellBlade as Ps4 exclusives. It's a show or horrors.

https://campuen-my.sharepoint.com/:...tKqt3zlgSyUlIBCLg6fC3L_t11DneT-ih4KQ?e=b5H9yY
What an amazing read. Imagine being this guy's lawyer lmao.
Actually, imagine being a judge and having to take seriously terms like "shitty sonydrones". It's no wonder she was so savage:
Feitas essas breves consideraçáes, a excruciante anΓ‘lise do material de postagem em anexo permitir aferir que o rΓ©u, vulgo "Chief", dono do canal Youtube X Box Mil Grau, de aparente idade adulta, efetua a gravação de vΓ­deos e lives para referido canal em cenΓ‘rio tΓ­pico de teenager, vocacionados a enaltecer tudo o que for relacionado ao X Box One – desconhecendo-se o porquΓͺ, para quΓͺ e a que tΓ­tulo.

Nessa tΓ£o edificante atividade social, (...)

I am in stitches.

Mobyduck

Oct 27, 2017
Brazil

That's the kind of people he promotes in his community: "They need to masturbate some more! What a fucking gay generation!" Not surprised at the reaction, considering these people love being "politically incorrect".

Blackbird

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
For the record: when i saw it outside of Era, my first reaction was to report it. There's no excuse for this type of behaviour and he doesn't seem to care, just a horrible human being, that's all.

That's the kind of people he promotes in his community: "They need to masturbate some more! What a fucking gay generation!" Not surprised at the reaction, considering these people love being "politically incorrect".

Jesus Christ, it gets worse and worse by the second.

Oct 25, 2017

Reading the responses is so weird, his fans are reacting as if people are bothered that Sony is the target of the jokes, and not about the content itself, and that Microsoft supports them, even financially, taking them to E3 and stuff like that.

I don't care that they use the name Xbox, hell, I'm not even asking for their page to be deleted, even though their homophobic/transphobic trash is enough for that, it just bothers me that Microsoft, most likely inadvertently, supports something they most definitely don't stand for. While they were making homophobic jokes about Naughty Dog having a pride avatar on Twitter, this was Phil Spencer's page:

hf2wYtA.png

You can know for a fact just by looking at this that Microsoft does not stand for their crap, they just don't know.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
Good he's reading that, piece of shit.

He got banned on mixer for other reasons (and was temporary), he still get free stuff and this is the reason I don't care about MS products.

OP
OP
Era of not Yakuza
Dec 4, 2017
Brazil
Imagine being this guy's lawyer lmao.
I would love to see the lawyer's face the moment he read the document
imagine being a judge and having to take seriously terms like "shitty sonydrones". It's no wonder she was so savage
And she said that the justice does not have 10h available to watch videos (they did a 10 hours live), I laughed HARD

Just a quick google translation so you can laugh too era:

With these brief considerations, the excruciante (painful) analysis of the material of posting in annex allows to verify that the defendant, know as "Chief", owner of the channel Youtube X Box Mil Grau, of apparent adult age, makes the recording of videos and lives for said channel in a typical teenager scenario, aimed at enhancing (praising) everything that is related to X Box One - not knowing why, for what and for what title.

In this very edifying social activity (sarcasm)

yeah, after the strange junior account mocking this thread I went to see their social media and saw this

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
This guy sounds like an asshole, but is it ok to call on a forum to be a report mob? I'm totally cool with exposing this guy, but I feel like it's a bit weird to call everyone to action against someone no one really knows about

He's using videogames to spread hate speech, why would not be ok? Teens here fall for him

Deleted member 2840

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I knew it was Xbox Mil Grau from the title alone. What a complete waste of human garbage, his content is ALWAYS like this. It's honestly kind disgusting that he keeps getting free stuff from Microsoft.

Dark_EMT

Banned
Apr 19, 2018
Someone needs to translate some of this stuff for non-Portuguese speakers. I want to know what this guy is saying.

Kerotan

Banned
Oct 31, 2018

That guy lives in Ireland. Galway to be exact. Report him to the police and he will be deported. Irish don't take kindly to this kind of behavior from non nationals.

Report him to his work place and he'll lose his job.

Kerotan

Banned
Oct 31, 2018
I knew it was Xbox Mil Grau from the title alone. What a complete waste of human garbage, his content is ALWAYS like this. It's honestly kind disgusting that he keeps getting free stuff from Microsoft.
Shame on MS for sponsoring this guy. They should know better.

It's how they make money, and people fall for it. His audience, teenagers, suffers from buyer's remorse, that's why they seek shelter in their channel.
So he's like the Brazilian version of crapgamer?

SoundCheck

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
A update: Now he is a verified twitch partner (I will not link his page to not give him more visibility)

And continuing his horrible comments:

" There are so many explosions in Crackdown 3 that now I know why the japanese didn't like the game"

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
A update: Now he is a verified twitch partner (I will not link his page to not give him more visibility)

And continuing his horrible comments:

" There are so many explosions in Crackdown 3 that now I know why the japanese didn't like the game"

Twitch banned people for less, what a bullshit

Kerozinn

Banned
May 11, 2018
Oh its the radical fanboy that got sued for 20k € and LOST. he needs help

//edit: what what xbox is actually sponsoring this piece of dogshit of a human being?

LuuKyK

Oct 29, 2017
Brazil
This guy is disgusting and MS should be ashamed to be sponsoring someone like him.

Not shocked in the slightest that he is a Bolsonaro extremist.

Landford

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The guy is not only a right wing insane person, but hes straight up joking about a woman that was murdered because she had a child with a famous soccer player.

Hes like, an official xbox partner? What the fuck? Isnt any foreign news outlets that can cover this?

Cranster

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I see no indication on twitter presently that he is sponsored by Microsoft? Eitherway it's shitty fucking behaviour and he should have been banned from social media platforms a long time ago.

OP
OP
Era of not Yakuza
Dec 4, 2017
Brazil
I see no indication on twitter presently that he is sponsored by Microsoft? Eitherway it's shitty fucking behaviour and he should have been banned from social media platforms a long time ago.
Edit: From what I heard, the Brazilian Xbox team doesn't invite THEY/THEM (really dont remember which one is correct haha) anymore and doesn't give gifts / or any kind of sponsorship.

Last edited:

Jesb

Banned
Feb 14, 2018
User warned: inappropriate commentary
Wtf. Why is she crying like crazy for beating this game with her fans. The world we live in now. Lmfao. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Status
Not open for further replies.