• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Burt

Fight Sephiroth or end video games
Oct 28, 2017
(Dog) Samael

but he prefers Sammy

trust me, a puppy having the alternate name "Mashhit" which means 'destroyer' will be fitting

Last edited:

Mackenzie

Apr 21, 2019
Brighton
Ok Era, I need your advice.

7-D24-F8-AE-5070-4263-87-E7-78-E1-E180-A312.jpg

I will be bringing this cutie home next month, but he needs a name (pedigree name which must be 10 letters, as well as a call name).

He's a havanese pup, just over a month old. The breeders have given him the temp name of "Kai" and they'd like me to decide a name soon, but I'm stumped.

He is very social, playful and probably the cheekiest and most energetic of the litter.

I am located in Japan so either English or Japanese names will do.

If there are some good suggestions I may put it to a poll.

Have at it!

E1-EE9564-15-BD-4289-968-D-B7062-B252-E09.jpg

Can i ask, does the name have to be exactly 10 characters, or is it 10 characters or less? That's kind of strange if its exactly 10 characters.

Mackenzie

Apr 21, 2019
Brighton
tadaima If it's ten characters or less, here's some nice names based on whisky:

Talisker
Benromach

I think Talisker is nice, and gives a call name of 'Tally', Benromach lets you have 'Benny'.

If you need exactly ten letters how about 'Anstruther'? It's a Scottish village and the local's pronounciation of the name is 'Ainster' (audio link) which is a nice sounding call name

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017
We need one picture for each letter in the name.

Inki

Oct 30, 2017
Dugger (Dug or Dugs for short) feel free to give it a fantastical last name.